• safetypin.jpg
    safetypin.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 305
  • silverbracelet.jpg
    silverbracelet.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0
Silver City!!! Nice finds star!

I was wondering about the ring you found. I too found one almost identical to yours shown here. I found mine at a catholic school tot lot. Is it catholic symbolism? What does it mean???
index.php

not sure, I found this one at the back of a high school near the parking lot. I have never seen the symbol before, but I will definitely check on it. Thanks!

Found the meaning...

The rings consists of two hands holding between them, or presenting, a heart. Over the heart is a design representing a crown or fleur de lis. The phrase or posy, that usually accompanies the ring is: "Let love and friendship reign". It is called a Claddagh Ring.
269_king_claddagh_thumb.jpg

The Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring, given in friendship or worn as a wedding ring. The design and customs associated with it originated in the Irish fishing village of Claddagh, located just outside the old walls of the city of Galway. The ring was first produced in the 17th Century during the reign of Queen Mary II, though elements of the design are much older.

Linky poo...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claddagh_ring

son return those right now to the offering plate ....god is watching.....I wonder if he uses a DFX or an Explorer

nice hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back