MiniMe with the Family

M

MiniMe

Attachments

• PC310007.JPG
    PC310007.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 800
muddyknees said:
Nice pic of the family. ok on getting into the hunt. but dont quite posting the good resipes.
muddyknees

Totally agree. I can't believe you make barbequed venison for your husband but won't send me any. I mean, c'mon...he's only your husband....whereas I'm your biggest fan. LOL

Nice looking trio, I assume the other kids are just as nice looking. Happy New Year!

Great looking family.Hope you have a fantastic new year with lots of finds and God bless and protect that one in uniform.

warsawdaddy said:
Great looking family.Hope you have a fantastic new year with lots of finds and God bless and protect that one in uniform.
Thanks so much....we're very proud of our Airman. Happy New Year!

TreasureTales said:
muddyknees said:
Nice pic of the family. ok on getting into the hunt. but dont quite posting the good resipes.
muddyknees

Totally agree. I can't believe you make barbequed venison for your husband but won't send me any. I mean, c'mon...he's only your husband....whereas I'm your biggest fan. LOL

Nice looking trio, I assume the other kids are just as nice looking. Happy New Year!
Hahaha, that's too funny. Glad to hear you all like the recipes. Yep, here's three more of the clan and a son-in-law. Hope you all have a great year.

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 757
Welcome to the board, MiniMe! What a gorgeous family you have!

I've been reading your recipes. Thanks for posting them.

Good luck with your hunts with civil! :)

Hiya Mini,

I thought that guy in your pic looked familiar. Glad to have you here with us and looking forward to more posts/pics of y'all's finds. Thanks for the venison recipes too. ;D

;) RR

MM,

nice photo.

Family; Only thing that is important in this world.

have a good un.........................
SHERMANVILLE

hope you and ol civilman find a bunch! nice pics!! :)

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
MM,

nice photo.

Family; Only thing that is important in this world.

have a good un.........................
SHERMANVILLE
Thanks Sherm and I wholeheartedly agree with your statement. Have a good one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back