mineralization near me

Yes. Ground balancing is important everywhere. You are making the conductive minerals in the soil disappear when you ground balance. I have been places in the Pan Handle, where I had to re-balance every 15-yards.

Yes. Ground balancing is important everywhere. You are making the conductive minerals in the soil disappear when you ground balance. I have been places in the Pan Handle, where I had to re-balance every 15-yards.
See, Thats kind of what I already knew, not to sound like a know it all, but I can not figure out how a lot of these detectors work without the ground balance.

Examples; The Ace series of detectors (minus the apex) from Garrett come to mind first, but I believe Nokta has a few without ground balance. XP and Minelab if memory serves me correctly has not a ground balance, but they seem to have an auto ground balance and something else mixed in with it under their own patented technology/names.

I have read several folks posts on the internet who use these beginner detectors and they are finding stuff. Maybe I just not up to date on the tech, but also, my only experience is with the gold master 3 from whites back in the 1990's and if I wasnt dialing that thing in every minute or two, I wasnt finding anything. Is it not like that with the new detectors?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back