❎ SOLD Minelab E-Trac + Sunray probe + RNB battery + Herke and more

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to do it, but I am clearing out my stable of detectors and gear. I have too many closet-queens and I would rather they go to someone who will use them.

This sale is for my Minelab E-Trac (Ireland manufacture) just as I have it. Comes with the factory 11" coil (with cover), The Sunray X-1 inline probe (second generation), the factory upper shaft, RNB 2900 battery, Herke arm cuff and the original Minelab arm cuff. It comes with the AA battery pack, 1600Mah rechargeable AND 1800Mah rechargeable with wall and car charger. Lastly, it comes with a Zagg screen cover already installed to protect the screen and faceplate from scratches and damage. Comes with the computer download cable, but no factory CD (Xchange software can be downloaded from the Minelab website)

$2200+ to buy it all brand new, only $1000 shipped to you in the continental US only. Outside of that I will have to add for extra shipping cost.

Sorry, no trades. Selling as a package deal, If no takers I will break up components in a few weeks.

PC090027.JPG

PC090028.JPG

PC090026.JPG

Last edited:
If it's your old one, at least we know it finds silver.

If it's your old one, at least we know it finds silver.

Hell yeah it does! It has found me more than 500 silvers since I got it! I really hate to part with it, but it just sits unused 99% of the time now that I have the CTX.

I am surprised that no one has bought this. They could remove the probe and easily sell it for $200.

I am surprised that no one has bought this. They could remove the probe and easily sell it for $200.

Yeah, if it doesn't sell it will be broken up and sold seperate. Probably ebay it and get another $500 total than what I'm asking here.

How old is the machine?

I think I bought it in 2010 or maybe late 2009.

Entire package has been sold pending payment. Thank you to everyone who inquired.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back