Metal Detector Harness Belt

john_smith007

May 6, 2024

With various metal detector harness belts available, selecting the right one for your needs is crucial. Here are some key factors to consider:

• Comfort: Ensure the harness is comfortable to wear, with padded straps and a snug fit that doesn’t restrict movement.
  • Adjustability: Choose a harness that is adjustable to accommodate different body types and clothing sizes.
  • Durability: Opt for a harness made from durable materials that can withstand the rigors of outdoor use.
  • Features: Look for additional features like quick-release buckles, storage pockets, and water bottle holders for added convenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently Purchases a Set of 2 Camo Belts Off Amazon Prime
For less then others want for One. (was 13.oo I Think for two Complete Sets ) I don't see the deal at The Moment. but it may be there somewhere

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Can't use Them. I'm told my Gut is too Big ???

Should have Never Stopped Smoking :coffee2:
Had more Energy back then too ! Could walk 6 mile non Stop
Except to Light up again.

Bucket Lister

Dec 20, 2023
Detector(s) used
XP Dēus II
XP MI-6
XP WSA II-XL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know anything about them, but probably should. I'll read the article.

I recently Purchases a Set of 2 Camo Belts Off Amazon Prime
For less then others want for One. (was 13.oo I Think for two Complete Sets ) I don't see the deal at The Moment. but it may be there somewhere

I used to use a cartridge belt when I was younger. I dug it out when I got this MD. Despite having lost 100 lbs., it still doesn't fit. 😟 I'm still conflicted on whether to get one off the interweb, or just build one from scratch. Probably the latter.

Should have Never Stopped Smoking :coffee2:
Wrong. Please don't start again.

I can't believe there weren't at least some guys in the military with more than 30" waists. 🤦🏼‍♂️

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have Doc's, it can be found on fleebay
i PURCHASED doc's Ultra Swingy Thingy and two of his Utility belts and clipped the two utility belt together then I put my pouches and things on the utility belt, by clipping two of the utility belts together it accommodates a wide variety of body sizes including my fat Butt LOL works great

By the way I noticed you are in Southern Arizona what part of Southern AZ are you located if you do not mind me asking I am in Oracle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread