Apr 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 53516503-FECC-457B-991E-92B253D36C43.png
    53516503-FECC-457B-991E-92B253D36C43.png
    461.1 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 4
I be honest I have been lucky in my hobby but I wish I never found anything. Or even started it due to many reasons.

No mate I’m not looking for trouble I’m just sharing my finds. I’m mentally ill mate I mean no offence to anyone.
Please post by our rules, keep it cordial and please remember we are a family-friendly forum.

Very nice find sir... :headbang:

I mean everything in a nice way and I wish everyone all the best and I will never be jealous of what anyone finds.

I’m sorry I really mean no offence to anyone some people have better experience than others.

Like I already said I mean no offence to anyone. But I will say if people are coming to detect on this land then all finds should be recorded but it is just unfortunate that many people that are looking for treasure on this land are purely doing it for money other than history. If that’s the Chanel’s that people are taking then it’s history lost forever.

Now, a fade out with the music from The Twilight Zone playing..
You do know there are several Detectorists on here that come over there from the USA and Canada on tours and dig. They are foreigners.
Either here or there no offence to anyone who wants to detect on this land but if they are purely in it for money other than history recording then this is the part I disagree with. Otherwise all the most possible important finds may well end up on the black market in Eastern Europe or America somewhere. But it’s not possible with these coins because they will be easy to find if ever they was.

I have had a change of heart. Now I’m in it for the pure money and greed. Tickets will be available on the gate for £50 per head max 20000 tickets available.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back