DSC02498.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 4,092
  • ashl 002.jpg
    ashl 002.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 4,089
  • post sere 014.jpg
    post sere 014.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 4,079
Great pictures. Your friends look like they would be a lot of fun.

Yeah, they are a BLAST! In this pic we are at a bar in Alabama playing that game where you pick what's different between two similar pics (the adult version...lol). They are crazy fun :o

~Tom

ohhh to be young again.... great pix

Well, you may certainly live vicariously through me. I am sure that you had more fun than you could stand at my age! Best part is, it was my fiance' that took the picture. She's so awesome. They are a VERY tight knit group. I introduced her to "the girls" when she came to Ft Rucker to visit, now they are the "Untouchables" that's right guys "Untouchables" :'( lol.

P.S. Nick Pappagiorgio, yes you can have one for the one time low price of like $14 million stock!

~Tom

Bootybay what makes you think you could survive it again. ;D Great pics...aa

Aflyer,

Great shots from another "brother armed." Just got back, should be going again soon, but in the mean time, I swing my machine in the unending search. Who's Barret BTW?

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Tom,

Why Does your shirt say "Your Not Lucky"... ???

Coulda fooled me... ;D

Nick

PS SWEET HAWK...Can I have one???

Hey Nick,

You can have every single one of those things that fly in pairs about 200 feet above my hooch all day and all night long (not to mention the helipad I work next to at Camp Liberty). I'm personally giving them to you...they're ALL YOURS!!!

Here's a slide from a PowerPoint Presentation entitled "OIF Alphabet" that kind of applies to the situation. If anyone would like to see the entire presentation email me and I'll send it to you. There's actually two versions and they're pretty funny.
H is for helicopter.jpg

64 more days and I'm outta here (but I'll be back next year).

Welcome to TNet Chief!!! I'm former USMC CH-46 Aircrew (1983-1996). Are you at Lost-in-the-Woods? If so, I go to St Louis once or twice a year to hunt the parks if you ever want to partner up for a hunt.

HH,
SgtSki

Thanks for all the comments guys/gals.
Coda, that's an El Salvidorian's, he's a friend of mine ;) PM me if you want to know more...lol

What's up SgtSki. 63 1/2 left boss. I remember I was 19 days shy of going home when they pulled us in the tent and said "nope, six more months, you're headed south." We were there for OIF I, II, and III. Good times, I was an MP at the time though, not a soft chief like I am becoming...lol I'll get your e-mail and share some of the dirt we chewed. I'm in Whiteman right now (it's great being Army on an AFB!) I have family in Stl, I'd be happy to hit it up with ya. That slide you posted was hilarious, send me that *&^%!

~Tom

Hey Tom,

Great to see ya! I've been reading your posts for awhile...keep em coming.

;) RR

Welcome Plane.gif

a-special-thank-you (2).jpg

Attachments

• Welcome Plane.gif
    Welcome Plane.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 3,702
  • a-special-thank-you (2).jpg
    a-special-thank-you (2).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3,683
Thanks river rat, been tryin' to catch up with your 5000+ posts, or at least read them...it's like a full time job ;) Thanks for the replies all.

~Tom

Tom
Welcome to TNET. Enjoyed the pic's. Also thanks for your service to our country.
Count Boris

I want to party with you Dude!!! Were you in that first picture somewhere? ;D
Just kidding. Welcome & great pictures.
-MM-

ModernMiner said:
-MM-

I was in UCLA (Upper Corner of Lower Alabama) come party anytime you like. Where I go, the women outnumber the men. It's like Willy Wonka and the Choclate Factory....except without the gum chewer and the fat kid.
Thanks for your comments everyone, and God bless those of you praying for me and my friends.....and anyone else for that matter!

~Tom

when I was a Ft. Benning the sgt told us to stay away from Ft. Rucker. something about special forces and choppers don't mix. LOL I not to sure about that, I got many rides in choppers and enjoyed everyone of them.

I think it's more SF and 21 year old pilots, never been to combat and think they are the *&^%. I ran into a lot of that when I first got there. It's all good though, come fly with me, it's a good time.

~Tom

Not as much fun as doin' 10, stuck in traffic as a 249 B/MK 19 gunner sticking out of a turret in sadr or najaf...lol

~Tom

ashleysflyr said:
ModernMiner said:
-MM-

I was in UCLA (Upper Corner of Lower Alabama) come party anytime you like. Where I go, the women outnumber the men. It's like Willy Wonka and the Choclate Factory....except without the gum chewer and the fat kid.
Thanks for your comments everyone, and God bless those of you praying for me and my friends.....and anyone else for that matter!

~Tom

Next time theres a beer bust at the moon tower with all those chics I expect an invitation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back