Me and my Profession

dragon6banger said:
i would rather be civil war hunting but i guess were really just hunting for what ever we find mostly. the three dirty diggers are in the big GI JOE tournament next week they have so far 2200 player for that game its gonna be sick there giving away an ego as the i guess door prize and the winning team, all its members are getting a free gun should be pretty sweet

That sounds like a fun time, I wish I lived closer. The new Ego is a nice prize there like a 1300 dollar gun. I love mine, so light, easy to field strip, and fast.

Jimmy(PA) said:
dragon6banger said:
i would rather be civil war hunting but i guess were really just hunting for what ever we find mostly. the three dirty diggers are in the big GI JOE tournament next week they have so far 2200 player for that game its gonna be sick there giving away an ego as the i guess door prize and the winning team, all its members are getting a free gun should be pretty sweet

That sounds like a fun time, I wish I lived closer. The new Ego is a nice prize there like a 1300 dollar gun. I love mine, so light, easy to field strip, and fast.
Hey jimmy sorry I havent responded like 6banger said the name of our field is Hematoma (look up the defenition in a dictionary) fits the name perfect, The 05 egos are nice and so are the angels. I just bought one of the 2008 Etek 2's myslef blue and white there were only 500 made in that color, We are authorized planet eclipse,tippman,rap 4, Smart Parts, and WGP dealers so if you wanna a new gun give me a shout. We are working on another website that will be up soon so you can buy directly www.Viper1Paintball.com If your ever done this way, give us a yell, we want to go play in skirmish but it is to far. If you have played there before maybe you have heard or seen our Big Sister operation ActionTownSports or 1stcallpaintball they are usally at big events. I appreciete everyones feedback,opinions and feelings.

Thank You CW

cwdigger said:
Jimmy(PA) said:
dragon6banger said:

Hey jimmy sorry I havent responded like 6banger said the name of our field is Hematoma (look up the defenition in a dictionary) fits the name perfect, The 05 egos are nice and so are the angels. I just bought one of the 2008 Etek 2's myslef blue and white there were only 500 made in that color, We are authorized planet eclipse,tippman,rap 4, Smart Parts, and WGP dealers so if you wanna a new gun give me a shout. We are working on another website that will be up soon so you can buy directly www.Viper1Paintball.com If your ever done this way, give us a yell, we want to go play in skirmish but it is to far. If you have played there before maybe you have heard or seen our Big Sister operation ActionTownSports or 1stcallpaintball they are usally at big events. I appreciete everyones feedback,opinions and feelings.

Thank You CW

Ya I defidently want to upgrade my guns eventually when I get the money. Im liking the 08 Ego's alot. Blue/White its a nice color, im putting a white halo on my blue ego for now till i can get the pulse fixed. I dont get up to Skirmish much, they have alot of big scenerios but ive only played with private groups up there. If you ever get up this way let me know too maybe we can get in some detecting too. Besides an 08 Ego im really want a f75 Fisher or a DFX 300 with the 12in too. I just need $2500 and ill be set. ;D

My two oldest sons get into these tough man contests. They get black eyes and bruises, but when they tried paint ball, their voices went up an octave or two. Can you imagine where they recieved a direct hit. Well, they're back to tough man contests again. :wink:

Falcon said:
My two oldest sons get into these tough man contests. They get black eyes and bruises, but when they tried paint ball, their voices went up an octave or two. Can you imagine where they recieved a direct hit. Well, they're back to tough man contests again. :wink:
Yea those REALLY hurt :D

Man do I love playing paintball,there's nothing funner (save for target shooting).
I haven't played for about 2-3 years but I still have the itch to go play some woods ball,
I only have one marker now, i'm down to an old automag(which is my favorite type of marker).
Love that lifted golf cart.

Duddddddddddddddddddddde!
I love this sport but being 51 yrs old that speed ball is out for me. I started playing in Utah and we had some wooded fields down by the river. We would get 25 or so players who would show up on a weekend. We had people bring C02 and Compressed Air to the field. We also had someone who brought paint. It worked well for a few years until players got careless and made a mess, then BLM booted out ass off the land. I also got to play on the west side of the Great Salt Lake, what a view and it was all volcanic rock and sage. It was a great day as we had over 20 players that day. I also played in two of the Ailens In The Rockies Scenario games. This is something you should attend at least once as it is done with Sound Effects, smoke, Aliens, ATV tanks, and what ever else he can throw at you. Class act and very professional set up! I hope to do some paint slinging this fall once it cool down up in Poperville MS as the field is 25 acres of Woods, two speed ball fields. The guy has a great pro-shop, showers, and the works. Thanks or the pictures as it brings back great memories of the 12 yrs I was in Utah.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back