cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is me and my profession I own and operate my own paintball field and we have been broadcasted on ESPN 2 twice, and had the worlds fore most well known magazine "Paintball2extremes" right an article about us. We hold local and state tournaments, and on any given saturday and sunday we have anywhere from 50-100 people playing at our field.

Just thought I would share what I do and post some pics

Attachments

• paint 9.jpg
    paint 9.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,294
  • paint 10.jpg
    paint 10.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,074
  • paint 8.jpg
    paint 8.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,097
  • paint 7.jpg
    paint 7.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,125
  • paint 6.jpg
    paint 6.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,144
  • paint 5.jpg
    paint 5.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,185
  • paint 4.jpg
    paint 4.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,208
  • paint 2.jpg
    paint 2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,269
  • paint 1.jpg
    paint 1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,276
  • paint 3.jpg
    paint 3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,290
Them thar little paint balls hurt like hades...but still that course looks like fun.

good times! :thumbsup:
i used to play years ago before family and old age got the best of me :tongue3: :coffee2:

That looks so much fun but I'm affraid I can't shoot straight to save my life, I just know I'd come out of the field covered in paint. :-\

Great pics CW, Nice to see a fellow Carolinian.

Molly. :wink:

Great pics, brings back fond memories of my youth.

One very valuable lesson i learned on my first day, do not try to be sneaky
by climbing into a tree stand during a free-for-all. ;D

EDDE said:
i used to play years ago before family and old age got the best of me :tongue3: :coffee2:

Old Age no such thing one of the top best teams in the world are from australllia and their youngest player is 48.

WelcomeSign2.gif Great to see ya, cwdigger. Looks like you have a great operation there...fun, fun, fun.

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 857
Magic Fingers said:
SC_hunter said:
Them thar little paint balls hurt like hades...but still that course looks like fun.

I had to laugh one day at work. A man got on my masage table and I noticed he was covered in bruises. He and his grown sons had gone paintballing and he lost...lol...poor guy.

Oh come on now it dont hurt that bad :D Seriously it feels about like a wet towel slap, I know I know you have always wanted to be popped with a wet towel :D As long as the rules are followed and safety is our number one rule. You wont get hurt, you addrenaline is pumping so hard that you dont feel it until the next day and that most of time your joints and muscles, from running around.

cwdigger said:
EDDE said:

Old Age no such thing one of the top best teams in the world are from australllia and their youngest player is 48.
i hang my head in shame

What a job, dude!! Never tried paintball, cuase in Italy overjoule guns are outlaw, but I was an airsoft player till some year ago. It's amazing you can live with your passion:-))

Have fun!!

Melvin

Nice field, I play every week here in PA, I shoot an 05 Ego and an 05 Angel speed. Whats the name of your field?

Attachments

• 1409923459_l.jpg
    1409923459_l.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 734
  • 1409904971_l.jpg
    1409904971_l.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 739
  • 1409904971_l.jpg
    1409904971_l.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 743
  • 1409923459_l.jpg
    1409923459_l.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 726
sweet ego you have there. i dont know if he's been back to this post but his field is HEMATOMAS/ can be seen at hematomaspaintball.net great place i play there some where do you get to play at up there in Pa. skirmish paintball fields

dragon6banger said:
sweet ego you have there. i dont know if he's been back to this post but his field is HEMATOMAS/ can be seen at hematomaspaintball.net great place i play there some where do you get to play at up there in Pa. skirmish paintball fields

Im close to Skirmish and played there a bunch of times but its not my normal field, its too expensive for me. Paints 107 bucks a case not including field and air fee's. The smaller local fields are much more reasonable around me and closer and with gas prices now thats a big consideration ;D. My ex got me a Pulse for my Ego my last birthday but the thing broke so im waiting for it to be replaced and I have a halo on the Angel. I took a few weeks off though, works been slow and I been too broke to play. I might try to get in some play time this sunday if i can get a new shell for my halo. So you guys mainly Civil War relic hunt down there? I mainly relic hunt at colonial sites and cellar holes since we dindt see much civil war action.

i would rather be civil war hunting but i guess were really just hunting for what ever we find mostly. the three dirty diggers are in the big GI JOE tournament next week they have so far 2200 player for that game its gonna be sick there giving away an ego as the i guess door prize and the winning team, all its members are getting a free gun should be pretty sweet

Probably a lot safer than what we did as kids, using BB guns, before the days
of the 'ten-pumpers' . But a BB still let you know you got hit. And no, none of
us 'shot our eye' out.

i was just talking about that the other day when i was a kid about 6 or 7 of us would get together and have bb gun wars and now thinking it was really stupid i wonder how we never got hurt... :icon_pirat:

Tubecity said:
Probably a lot safer than what we did as kids, using BB guns, before the days
of the 'ten-pumpers' . But a BB still let you know you got hit. And no, none of
us 'shot our eye' out.

HAHA ya we use to have them but most of the new BB guns are too powerful to shoot someone with, My $60 Crossman was like 725FPS. The paintball defidently let you know you get hit, they can hurt baddddd. I think that makes it more fun, no ones being a Rambo everyones cowering behind stuff trying to avoid the pain. Alot of military guys play with us and say its more realistic then any of the training they do especially when you hear them whizzing by your ear and taring through the brush and branches. I come home with some bad bruises after a weekend of playing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back