Me and my honey

Welcome Mrs Timberwolf..........will be seeing you and hubby at CTH. Keep him in line until then...don't let the helicopters get him... ;D ;D ;D

The Hideaway Pizza in Stillwater.......wow....do you realize that I used to order pizza from them when I was attending OSU from '69 through '73? I practically fiananced them back then....ha/ha Great pizza when you had to cram for exams! Breakfast of champions!
--Mel

borninok

Thank you Digs.
I took many years to find her, but I sure am glad I did :D

TW

Same here Baldingboy.

I like to hunt, but better than that I like to meet and talk to other hunters. I can hunt most any time but having the chance to meet some of you doesn't come around to often. I am looking forward to it ;D

TW

TW & Mrs. TW,

What a pleasure to see the both of ya. Mighty nice couple you guys make.

;) RR

OK! So I am lucky enough to live in the same place and get get to see these two pretty often, .......But I am sorry I got to give Tom a hard time once in awhile I've only known him since 2nd grade! But for the sake of people who dont know them they are great people! So forgive me when I tease !! ;D

Thanks RiverRat, very kind words :)

MentalGranny,

Ah ha...see, your getting forgetfull aleady. I attended 1st and 2nd grade in Carpenteria CA. Attended 3rd grade at Lincoln and the first few weeks of 4th grade. You would not have met me untill 4th grade at Jefferson ;D ;D ;D

Well, at least I'm not the only one that forgets things ;)

Thanks for the nice comments...we think you and Jeff are good people too ;D

TW

Smartalec, I just have memories of the tallest boy in school. Easy to spot down the hall,
we dont talk about forgetfulness!
Guess who I'm working with now?

Granny,

Who are you working with now?

Tw

I quit the Fairfield after 4 yrs and am now at the Caboose working with Robin. Alot better hours and it is less money but no stress!
And I'm now around the cornor from you Mrs. and I can stop by there! ;D

Thanks DD ;D

Evy,

Glad to hear that you are working in a place with less stress.
I wish I could say the same. After 24 years, it is pretty easy work, but the stress level goes high almost daily...then I'm wishing I had Valium!

TW

Hey ya'll! :) Those are great pics and it was so nice to meet you two this fall. Hope to see you again next year...

Nana :)

Thanks Nana ;D

We enjoyed meeting you and your's too :)

TW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back