Me and my good lookin family - Added some new pics

D

Darod

Well,

Here I am with my Family on vacation last summer in Charleston, SC. We were getting ready to go on a horse and buggy ride/tour through the town. It was really fun.

myfamily2.jpg

My boys :) I'm a proud Dad!

mysonsml.jpg

Check him out :D The shovel is as big as he is ;D
myothersonsml.jpg

Take a look under the cart to their right in the back ground,.....dead roach :-X
This is taken in the School Cafeteria! yuck. Thank God my boys bring a lunch box with them everyday! Of course, I live in a state where the roach is the state mascout :)

Rod

Re: My ugly mug with my good lookin family :)

Now see that wasn't so hard now was it? Nice looking family. Just think now your pic is going places you haven't even heard of, HH and keep smilin'!

stoney56 said:
Nice looking family. HH and keep smilin'!

Thanks for the compliment Stoney.
I love my family. My boys are really excited about the metal detecting. Actually surpised me how much the younger one is into it. He won't let me dig when he's with me :D 6 years old and he's hooked and doesn't even know it :D

Rod

Good Job ROD, Thanks for posting ;jeff

Re: My ugly mug with my good lookin family

hey Darod - nice looking family, and your wife is pretty decent too! Great smile!
I think that I know your brother or he has a twin on east coast. Does he sport a
DFX and play in a band (as a hobby)?

Re: My ugly mug with my good lookin family

:D

No, he's a big wig exec for KLA Tencor, a company based in Dallas Texas. THat's where he lives, just outside of Dallas in a town called Allen.

I'll let my wife know she has an admirer, other than myself, out there :)

Rod

Re: Me and my good lookin family

By the way, she'd kill me if she knew I posted that pic of her. It doesn't do her justice really!

SSHHHHHH,...don't tell her I posted it ok :)

Rod

Dallas Texas - nope can't be the same guy...*L*

good lookin' family Darod and yeah you really should ask people before you post their pics. Just keep your address/town under wraps - protect yourself and your family from any unwanted trouble. There's a lot of nice people on the Net but there are some real psychos.

PINEWOOD DERBY!!!!!!!!!! I remember those days! I stayed in it until I acheived Eagle, now, I'm glad I did. The Boy Scouts taught me a lot. Like how to find where I was on a map, using nothing but a compass, now everyone these days has GPS, and high tech PDA's with topo maps built right into 'em. I learned the old fashioned way! It's a skill I learned that has proved to be very useful.

ROD, why is it, every time I look at your Pic & your Family Pic above yo'all Look so Familiar ? especially you & your Brother ? You's ever live in PA ?

Jeff,

Funny,....your the second guy here that said my brother or I look familiar :)

Never lived in PA. I guess my brother and I just have common looks. You'd be surprised how many people tell me I look like someone else or they think they've met me somewhere before. It's kind weird actually :) Not in a bad way, just weird.

Jonny,

I'm the Assistant CubMaster for my son's Pack. THey did really good this year in Pinewood derby as you can see by the trophies :) I hope they stay with the scouting thing. I'll be there as long as they hang in.

And yes Willie,....I'm very proud of them :)

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Rod

Rod,You have some good looking lad,s.Looks like you have some hunting partners for a long time to come. Looks like they made out in the dirby,Got cub,s tonight myself.HH

rtde3, is that why you only let her have paper plates and the occasional tupperware? LOL

Re: Me and my good lookin family - Added new pics

I added some new pics of my boys on a recent MD outing.

These little guys are soooo coool :)

Rod

Hey your familly looks like little red X's to me but I'm sure they are great.whats up w/ that
Still want to trade old nickel for lead dolphin thou

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back