🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0054.JPG
Wifey declined getting in pic......doesn't want to be seen next to my beard:dontknow:

Last edited:
ah hahahahahahahaha! very funny! LOL

had to edit my greeting, I read the rules, and I was naughty.

View attachment 1022580
Wifey declined getting in pic......doesn't want to be seen next to my beard:dontknow:

I don't blame her .... No telling what's nesting in there! In just the 30 seconds I spent looking at the pic, I swear I saw two little glowing eyes blink back at me from inside there!

My gf doesn't want to be seen with me when I have a metal detector in my hands,geek,nerd,etc.
I don't need a reason to not be seen with her, :-(

It's not the beard man, its the pants...
Tell me somebody gave to you free...:laughing7:

It's not the beard man, its the pants...
Tell me somebody gave to you free...:laughing7:

WOW!!! A slam on my red plaid shorts... You're not the first!!!:laughing7: My golfing buddies forbid me from wearing them too!

Dave I grew up in Fla.
If I ran into you on the street with those shorts. Transplant or tourist would have been my first thought.

Dave I grew up in Fla.
If I ran into you on the street with those shorts. Transplant or tourist would have been my first thought.

You would have been right... I moved here in 96, haven't been able to dress myself sensibly ever since.:dontknow:

I like the Amish beach look Dave :P

wow I always pictured you much younger

Nothing like getting crushed by my friends... I can take it though... I get ragged on all the time. Coworkers, my Dad, mailman, homeless people... even my nieces have nicknames for me. But like I said, I can take it.

well the way you look, you have to take it

The beard is long gone..... so are the shorts.

I like the shorts!:icon_thumright:
Hats OK too.

That's OK, they raz you cuz they like you....
In my "mug shots" I have been PMed...why don't you get a haircut!:laughing7:

I like the shorts!:icon_thumright:
Hats OK too.

That's OK, they raz you cuz they like you....
In my "mug shots" I have been PMed...why don't you get a haircut!:laughing7:
Yea, you got PM'd, but alot of us were thinking that too.

Oh and one more thing... your girl needs to gain some weight... that yellow bathing suit does not do her justice.

And... I am not so sure you would make good babies. :P

And what exactly were you selling ?

This was last year, I was at my local farmers market, here in Ft. Myers.... alot of vendors, and customers from my rain barrel business knew about my hobby, so I had what I thought was a brilliant idea...
I displayed my machine and tools, along with my finds, just to strike up conversations... and with everyone I talked to, the question was asked, "what year was your house built?" Any response of 1950's or older came with a permission request, got a half-dozen OK"s... all of which led to other permissions from neighbors... It turned out to be a total score with silvers and other relics... need to do that again.

Two thumps up on the beard :thumbsup: to quote the Duck Dynasty boys " There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys & Women"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back