Mark Stopher New E- mail

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Interested Parties

As of this moment, Assembly Bill 120 has not yet been sent to the Governor's disk. It was approved by the legislature on 06/15/2011. After approval, a bill goes to "Engrossing and Enrolling" before being transferred to the Governor's office. This bill currently remains at this step.

If you wish to check status on this legislation you can do so at any time over the internet at http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/p...0&sess=CUR&house=B&author=committee_on_budget

Mark Stopher
Environmental Program Manager
California Department of Fish and Game
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001

voice 530.225.2275
fax 530.225.2391
cell 530.945.1344
[email protected]

i need to start pushing out somemore letters/comments and hopefully get some other people to do so also!getting other people to send in comments is really getting tobe a hard thing to accomplish! it seems that people just dont want to take the time to get involved but complain loudly if it dont go the way they think it should! its really getting to a pityfull situation when our own club members wont help out! its like getting kicked in the gut for your efforts! i better stop here cause i dont have any good things to say about mouchs riding on someone elses hard work,and they haveing the b*** to complain about it!

russau said:
i need to start pushing out somemore letters/comments and hopefully get some other people to do so also!getting other people to send in comments is really getting tobe a hard thing to accomplish! it seems that people just dont want to take the time to get involved but complain loudly if it dont go the way they think it should! its really getting to a pityfull situation when our own club members wont help out! its like getting kicked in the gut for your efforts! i better stop here cause i dont have any good things to say about mouchs riding on someone elses hard work,and they haveing the b*** to complain about it!

I hear ya bud,seems to be a lot of that.Its what is drowning our nation!!!Keep fighting the "good Fight",its not just a hobby to me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back