Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 100_1953.JPG
    100_1953.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 264
Wow :o

I'd give my back teeth to have a view out my kitchen window like that :o

I have 2 young ones who come into my back yard every year. They are so full of energy and so curious of their surroundings.

We have so many deer here in our area! I love it, but our homeowners association thinks otherwise....said they're a nusance.
Earlier this spring they asked some bowhunters to come and go door to door asking permiision to shoot deer on people's propery. Of course I told them to scram, but the next day we saw one dead just up the road with an arrow sticking out of it's neck.

I raised so much hell with the association I never saw any bowhunters again!

Beautiful animals. I can see why they like that cool spot. I was asked to help a neighborhood in the same situation with over population. I could not find it in myself though to harvest deer eating flowers by a driveway. They did the hunt and donated the meat to the homeless shelters. You actually have to qualify with your skills here to participate in those hunts.
Man i love to watch them they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

TnMountains

thrillathahunt said:
We have so many deer here in our area! I love it, but our homeowners association thinks otherwise....said they're a nusance.
Earlier this spring they asked some bowhunters to come and go door to door asking permiision to shoot deer on people's propery. Of course I told them to scram, but the next day we saw one dead just up the road with an arrow sticking out of it's neck.

I raised so much hell with the association I never saw any bowhunters again!
Well done thrillathahunt :notworthy: I'd used words slightly stronger the scram, and I suspect you did to, if things need culling then the should be done in a humane way, and by experts :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back