malady

thank you! I am learning alot and just love everyones imput and stories to share.
malady

My oh My I missed your post till now. Welcome to Mugs and nice to see another pretty lady on the forum. :)

Don

Hi Malady! It's good to see another Treasure Huntin' woman on Tnet.

It was nice to meet you in the yakroom the other night. :)

Thank you Don and it was nice yaking a bit in the chat with you Mona. Ive never checked it out before and was just seeing what conversations was going on re: treasure hunting. Didnt seem like much of that was the topic though. ha.
malady

malady said:
Thank you Don and it was nice yaking a bit in the chat with you Mona. Ive never checked it out before and was just seeing what conversations was going on re: treasure hunting. Didnt seem like much of that was the topic though. ha.
malady

No....we usually cover every subject under the sun...You never know what we'll be talking about. Tonight's conversation was about socks, chaps, fans, and Levis. ::) ::)

How'd I miss this one?

Nice mug.

Reminds me of a Raquel Welch photo. :o

hubba hubba ;D

Burt

Thank you! Wildrider... Rachel Welch, now i never heard that one before but to me that was an ultimate compliment! I wish I really looked like her, she is one of those people that never ages.
malady

packerbacker said:
My goodness....another gorgeous lady joins the crew! Welcome. PS....you can't say "Yo Ho" anymore. ;D

Aarrrrrrr... packerbacker you landlubber!!! Today be the day, the 19th of September, tis International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Hi Hos and Yo Hos and yarrrrs, and arrrrrs all be exceptable this day!

I know ye fergot 'cause ye been out plunderin!

Montana Jim said:
packerbacker said:
My goodness....another gorgeous lady joins the crew! Welcome. PS....you can't say "Yo Ho" anymore. ;D

Aarrrrrrr... packerbacker you landlubber!!! Today be the day, the 19th of September, tis International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Hi Hos and Yo Hos and yarrrrs, and arrrrrs all be exceptable this day!

I know ye fergot 'cause ye been out plunderin!

Arrr me lady ;)

shiver me timbers :D

and ye may lay to that :D

Another beautiful red haired georgeous, handsome, I want to die for, umm, what else can I say ??? Anyway welcome aboard the ship Malady.

God bless
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back