Make your own fuel

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was going to keep this to myself a while longer, but I've seen a few things that worry me, so here it is. This is rather long read, but well worth the time. This is the same principal used in every refinery today.

How to turn plastic waste into diesel fuel cheaply

With further refinement of the products you will also end up with kerosene, gasoline, pure candle grade wax, and pure carbon black.

Enjoy.

I too, am a member of that forum, and have been for a long time. Great people working toward self sufficiency. Free energy has been a quest for me for quite a few years. Good Luck. rockhound

This is very interesting information! With all the information we share in this forum, we can perhaps change a life or two - Maybe even MINE!

Thanks guys!

This is very interesting information! With all the information we share in this forum, we can perhaps change a life or two - Maybe even MINE!

Thanks guys!

Any time, my friend. It's all about knowledge and the ability to survive.

For everyone else, take a serious look at the plastic containers in your house, most are type 1, low density polyethylene (LDPE), or type 2, high density polyethylene (HDPE). Both work EXCELLENT. Look for the little triangle on the bottom with a number in it.

Been awhile since I've read through it, but if I remember right, types 4 and 5 work also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back