Fisher GB
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Attachments

• image-3286720731.jpg
    image-3286720731.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 521
Upvote 0
I'm thinking about going towards congress area but got some friends in Prescott I could visit and would like another shot at lynx creek. Did pretty good in a spot last time, but only did it for an hour. So I got about 2-1/2 gals of cons. Didn't go too far up the creek. I'm thinking of going in two weeks if you'd like to hook up.

Yeah let me know. Weekends are the only time I have available.
Lynx is perfect right now though because even the tribs have water. Should be a fun time.

I'll probably stay by Stanton area for say Thursday/Friday and then stay in Prescott area Saturday. I'll try to get a good idea of schedule. I still got to let other half know of plans. Plus I might take a buddy along. So don't know how long he wants to stay out.

Wasn't able to make it to Lynx this trip. Just stayed on the claim and dug. Next time and hopefully soon.
How's the crowd been at Lynx been? My area I've been working since March has been getting hit hard since December. Couldn't believe the number of diggers there and not there. Buckets everywhere.

Well we'd gone back to Stanton area for a couple days. Did I say this areas getting hit hard?
This trip somebody was working my scholarship hole. I sure hate seeing somebody working a spot I've been digging. But oh well. Plenty more to find. So I went to one if my other digs. We pulled out a total of 106 gallons of dirt. Ran only 24 gallons while up there. Funny part was, as I was setting up and testing level ness and flow, I took a scoop from the camp site area (since it was clean gravel). Got everything going good and starred to clean the mat. Looked in the black mat and there were some pinhead sized pieces in there. James Au & Trails was with, and we both couldn't believe that these old tailings had some gold in it.
This pic was from some of the 14 gallons we ran. Still got more to pan from this. It was from a quick panning of the cons, so I know I left some behind.

Attachments

• image-3592155102.jpg
    image-3592155102.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 164
Nice lookin' gold, and from the pic it looks as if you
got a few nice sized flakes in there... :occasion14:

That's a nice poke for just a few buckets. Is that on Weaver claims?

Yeah they came from Weaver claim. I love this spot. Looking to go back again in about two weeks. Heading down to Greaterville in a couple days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back