Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Attachments

• image-3286720731.jpg
    image-3286720731.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 521
Upvote 0
Congratulations. That's pretty good for Lynx Creek. :icon_thumleft:

I've seen a 1/4 ounce nugget come out just outside the parking area and I have a few friends that have done surprisingly well over time. Lynx Creek still has plenty of gold left to find. Keep on hunting.

Sorry I meant to state that they're sitting in a 3" by 1.5" plastic cap.
Thanks pippinwhitepaws, another gentlemen about 20 yards down lost his mind when I pulled these out of the bedrock! Certainly put a smile on my face ;)

Hummm... One of these days I'm going to have to get up there to check it out. Then again that would mean having to stop by and seeing my sister and brother in law. Of course that COULD save on hotel fees. HEY SIS!!!!!!

If I have to go there for work, I bring some gear with, and show up late at home. Tired and dirty..

Thanks and a merry Christmas to you Katdancing!
If any of you stop through and want to play in some cold water, I'm always happy to show some of the spots I know ;)

I am too busy and too far away to come by. Could you just pretend like I was there helping you and send me my share? Those pickets really look nice, I am happy you found them--now they have a good home! I hope you find their big brothers and sisters the next time you go!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

between the two...just a arroyo
I believe it is the spot where sharlot hall dug nuggets after every rain...dry spot...
I found a rock catch basin right where she described finding the nuggets.

I am too busy and too far away to come by. Could you just pretend like I was there helping you and send me my share? Those pickets really look nice, I am happy you found them--now they have a good home! I hope you find their big brothers and sisters the next time you go!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Haha sure let me package up that sore back and I'll happily send it along. There are definitely many more in this spot and I hope to reunite them soon! ;)

Great Nugs!!

I am not surprised. Lynx Creek is considered the best creek in AZ for gold! Tnx. TTC

Try over on Rose Creek (right next door). Look for the feeder creek just past the elevated water transmission pipe before you get to Faine Park. Lots of exposed bedrock.

Try over on Rose Creek (right next door). Look for the feeder creek just past the elevated water transmission pipe before you get to Faine Park. Lots of exposed bedrock.

Yes rose is a very good spot and I frequent there about 2-3 times a week.

Those pickers were from upper lynx. We have some family friends that live in walker and they let me tear up their section of creek ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back