Lucky Little Kid Strikes again!!!!!

willpond & LLK

Mar 24, 2008
Wyalusing, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Cutless, Tesoro Toltec 100, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Cibola, Fisher F2, Fisher 1236-X2
Well it happened again. Today while I was at work my daughter took her Tesoro out in the yard. Bunch of junk iron, some brass objects, zinc jar lids, 11 Lincoln cents, 2 clad dimes, and an 1865 two cent piece!!!!! Looks like a handfull in her little six year old hand. Add that to her 1952 Franklin Half she found on Fathers Day and I'd say she is off to a great start. The yard looks like we have a million gopher holes, but we can work on that. Now I have someone to go detecting with me at 5:00 a.m. on the weekend, used to sneak out while she and my wife were asleep and would be back before they got up, now my little buddy wants to go. It's starting out to be a great summer!

Attachments

• DSCN2450.JPG
    DSCN2450.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 799
Upvote 0
Jeez that kid is going to be quiet the treasure hunter! She might even be better then us! :o I am happy that you have someone in the family who is interested in metal detecting! :thumbsup: Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Always nice to share your hunts and finds with someone. Congrats to the little one. Hogge

If you Ever need a babysitter....lmao..........I think its fantastic she's doing SO well!! Heck of a lot better than I am!!)
Very much looking forward to seeing more of her finds on here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Storm/Tammy

Ever think maybe you should just quit the detecting and leave it to the pro's? This is the same reason I wont let my 6 or 12 year old go with me lol.

awesome finds.... how old is your daughter? lol on the gopher holes... has she been taught how to fill in plugs? HH :icon_sunny: tlc

I think its just wonderful.. what a cool lil kid you have.. Maybe she can teach me.. Your so lucky to have one of your kids interested in hunting..and so young as well.. she will be someone famous one day...you wait n see.. mark my words on it... she will be something very very special when she grows up.. I just know it.. and then you can say..ohhh I remember ole bootybay said so.... it will happen..

That little "huntress" of yours has found more old coins
and bigger silver in two days than I have in 12-months :P

Heck, a lot of us would PAY big bucks for her to show us her hunting technique :D

You have a great daughter :wink:

Great digs there!! Cherish the moments guy, You cant trade em for the world. Good luck in yalls hunt together.

WOW!! Great digs!! It's great to have a little hunting partner to hit the fields with!! She looks like she is off to a great start!
HH
Baggins

that is awesome she is doing so well... Does she realize how rare it is to find a 2 cent peice??? It's always a dad's dream to have his kids detect with hm...glad yours is going to be a partner ..... btw I'm not doing very well lately can I take her with me maybe she can give me some pointers..lol

Nice finds, those are some big pennies !! :D ;D One of my first good finds was a 1865 two cent. :thumbsup: One of the finds that got me hooked. ;D Congratulate her for me. :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back