Looking for old treasure related books and magazines

RelicFinder77

Oct 21, 2022
Hello all. I hope it is not inappropriate that I post this here.

I have been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, that has spread to my liver, and some lymph nodes.

Needless to say, I just don't have the strength to detect, or do much of anything right now physical.

The reason I write this, is to find out if any of you have any old treasure hunting magazines or books you might be willing to sell, as I am an avid reader, and the little boy treasure hunting spirit is alive and well within me.

If any of you have anything like this, please let me know, and we can maybe do some dealing.

I love reading and viewing all of your posts and finds.

God bless all, and thank you in advance.

Hello all. I hope it is not inappropriate that I post this here.

I have been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, that has spread to my liver, and some lymph nodes.

Needless to say, I just don't have the strength to detect, or do much of anything right now physical.

The reason I write this, is to find out if any of you have any old treasure hunting magazines or books you might be willing to sell, as I am an avid reader, and the little boy treasure hunting spirit is alive and well within me.

If any of you have anything like this, please let me know, and we can maybe do some dealing.

I love reading and viewing all of your posts and finds.

God bless all, and thank you in advance.
Gidday amigo

I am sorry to here that.

Randy Bradford was advertising a collection for magazines for sale. But as whole collection.

old magazines for sale

Al;alternatively depending what your interests are you find stories of missing treasure here for free from shipwreck to buried Inca treasure to stories from the southwest. here for free.

Crow

Gidday amigo

I am sorry to here that.

Randy Bradford was advertising a collection for magazines for sale. But as whole collection.

old magazines for sale

Al;alternatively depending what your interests are you find stories of missing treasure here for free from shipwreck to buried Inca treasure to stories from the southwest. here for free.

Crow
Thank you. I sent him a message but have heard nothing back as of yet.
I have quite a mess of books and mags I've acquired over the years, but I've likely read them all a dozen times lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back