Looking for Experienced map dowsers .

Offering 20 % of the recovered treasures , I am located in Melbourne , Australia so if interested use google earth and send me location , upon checking will take photos of the sites for more detailed map/photo dowsing please contact me privetly on this site or my private email [email protected]
20% only?

Without getting the exact X marks the spot you have nothing.

50% would be a better offer.

20% only?

Without getting the exact X marks the spot you have nothing.

50% would be a better offer.
Better for who? nevermind , hey stay positive , by the way 20% of something always bits 50% of nothing , just saying..........

Offering 20 % of the recovered treasures , I am located in Melbourne , Australia so if interested use google earth and send me location , upon checking will take photos of the sites for more detailed map/photo dowsing please contact me privetly on this site or my private email [email protected]
People usually post a pic and let people put marks on it. I haven't heard anyone charge for map dowsing since the Atocia.

HERE IS THE GENERAL AREA OF MELBOURNE AND SURROUNDS
People usually post a pic and let people put marks on it. I haven't heard anyone charge for map dowsing since the Atocia.
MELBOURNE AND SURROUNDS1.jpg

OK, I'm gonna show my lack of knowledge here. I'm familiar with dowsing for water and other things Grandpa used a willow forked limb for water dowsing. Map Dowsing? I did a search and it talks about using a map of the area and dowsing over the map to detect thingss (water, lost pets, etc) in another part of the world. Is this a real thing? The way Grandpa did it seemed like magic to me, but what I read about map dowsing sounds more like "pipe dreams".

BUT - I'm open to new ideas and learning.
Ken H>

Folks if anyone ever displays this type of mentality, run away from any kind of agreement with them whatsoever. You will likely get zilch in the end.
Another trump voter shared his wisdom:BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back