Mar 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-179300142.jpg
    image-179300142.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
never used that model but hey at least you have a pinpointer now , recovery time is much faster with them

Whites bullseye pointer. I guess it's better than not having one.

It's a pretty good pinpointer, it's the one I use. Has a convenient LED to let you see what exactly is in the hole!

Nice gift! Now go put it to use .. I want to see gold by the end of the week!

Oh! I thought I heard my name called!

Nice present! Hope it works well for you.
Happy Birthday!

HH!

It's a decent pointer but the pro pointer it shitting on most all the others keep your eyes peeled sometimes u can find them used for 85 shipped! You will enjoy having a pinpointer though

Nice of her. I've used a few of those in the past. As people here mentioned, the Garrett Pro-pointer is an awesome pin-pointer. Love it.

I have the. whites bullseye 2. It works great for pinpointing coins to pop out the ground and is great in shallow plugs....after that you have to keep turning the discrimination down so you can get close to your target . My next on will be a Garrett at pro pointer. But it's not bad when you get used to it

That's one good girlfriend. That's one good gift

Last edited:
I use that model and like it. It saves a lot of time and effort. Everyone says the Propointer is better, I haven't used any pointers except the white's. Your gf gave you a great gift.

It's a very nice gift. The thought is what matters the most and I'm sure your girl doesn't really know but the Whites bullseye is the worst p.o.s. pointer. That's the truth. It is better than not having one. I think your girl is grate for thinking of you and the hobby you enjoy.

I'm going to be honest here & mean no disrespect... I have the same one, it came with my Mxt pro. I think it is a piece of crap. It broke within a couple of weeks, not durable at all... It is also not good for pinpointing unless its a really shallow target. I think the $15 centech pinpointer from Harbor Freight was a better one. It didnt take me long to buy a Garrett pinpointer, its a little pricey but a great investment. If I were you I'd stick it on eBay & put the dough towards a Garrett (although you may hurt your GFs feelings) tough call! You asked so I gave you my opinion, please don't take it the wrong way...

Well I did have my best day detecting yet with it first time out but maybe that was just luck.

There ya go! It's already proven to be of value no matter what some may think. Just don't ask people's opinions on here about which car to buy, lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back