Look to go on a treasure hunt. Either in NewYork or close.

applecrack

Jan 22, 2014
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Whites XLT
Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am from Buffalo New York and I am interested in forming a true team and searching for lost treasures. I want people that are willing to listen and learn as we proceed. I would like people who can do research and will embrace that part of the hunt. This will be a "team" and no lone wolves. I am good at research and like getting outside and exploring. I do have two Whites metal detectors but I must confess I have not found much in my first three years, other than junk. lol I would like to work local angles first and then possibly spread out to others areas. If your interested lets talk it over and see how many we can find. Thanks.

treasure legends are lore is a "dime a dozen". And every single one of them sounds bullet proof, is beyond doubt, and "certainly there". Throw in a few pictures of a miner posing next to his buro, and a faded newspaper clipping, and now you really know it's gotta be there :) good luck.

I am from Buffalo New York and I am interested in forming a true team and searching for lost treasures. I want people that are willing to listen and learn as we proceed. I would like people who can do research and will embrace that part of the hunt. This will be a "team" and no lone wolves. I am good at research and like getting outside and exploring. I do have two Whites metal detectors but I must confess I have not found much in my first three years, other than junk. lol I would like to work local angles first and then possibly spread out to others areas. If your interested lets talk it over and see how many we can find. Thanks.

Good luck with all that. Let us know how it works out for you..

apple
I`v been on a Treasure Hunt my whole life...and i have found the Treasure is in (The Hunt)
just sayin.
I think i saw in your other post the your a police office ( i think) so you must be a good researcher.
Have you got a good lead on something ? what have you got in mind ? what county are you in ?
I`m south of you near Watkins Glen N.Y
Gary

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back