Long post!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I planned on going out hunting this morning after I took my grandson to school. On the way I remembered I had forgotten to put my detector in the car! Bummer. So I figured I just wouldn't go today. It was supposed to rain today anyway. After I got home I thought about it and well...... decided to go anyway. So I got my gear ready and went. On the way I went by that old house I got permission to hunt and ...... THEY CUT THE WEEDS AND GRASS DOWN! Yippeeeeee. I almost stopped right then but decided to go on to the park I had planned on hunting and hit the old house tomorrow. I am glad I did! I found a ring this morning! Almost right off the bat! I really did well finding pennies and other clad too. Nothing real old but still I got my 4 quarters, 8 dimes, 2 nickels, 42 pennies and a Canadian penny too. I also found another key, a bullet, and did I mention the pocketful of that darn metal stuff I found in the playground area? Yep, a whole pocketful of that stuff. All in all I got a ring and $2.32 in clad. I had a great time this morning. I hope you morning was as good. Oh - and it didn't start to rain until I was on my way home. ::)

MoneynJunk0129091.jpg

MoneynJunk0129092.jpg

Bullet012909.jpg

I found two pieces of junk jewelry this morning but must have lost one again. Pieces of an earring or necklace I guess.

Junkjewelry012909.jpg

Junk012909.jpg

OK I've kept you in suspense long enough.... Here's the ring. It "looks" like gold but is NOT. Oh well a ring is a ring and it's pretty so I'm not complaining.

Ring0129091.jpg

I am happy! I'll take it! ;D

Upvote 0
Nice finds and a great post, Good on You mumszie :thumbsup:
A ring is a ring is a ring...... ;D

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back