Long post!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I planned on going out hunting this morning after I took my grandson to school. On the way I remembered I had forgotten to put my detector in the car! Bummer. So I figured I just wouldn't go today. It was supposed to rain today anyway. After I got home I thought about it and well...... decided to go anyway. So I got my gear ready and went. On the way I went by that old house I got permission to hunt and ...... THEY CUT THE WEEDS AND GRASS DOWN! Yippeeeeee. I almost stopped right then but decided to go on to the park I had planned on hunting and hit the old house tomorrow. I am glad I did! I found a ring this morning! Almost right off the bat! I really did well finding pennies and other clad too. Nothing real old but still I got my 4 quarters, 8 dimes, 2 nickels, 42 pennies and a Canadian penny too. I also found another key, a bullet, and did I mention the pocketful of that darn metal stuff I found in the playground area? Yep, a whole pocketful of that stuff. All in all I got a ring and $2.32 in clad. I had a great time this morning. I hope you morning was as good. Oh - and it didn't start to rain until I was on my way home. ::)

MoneynJunk0129091.jpg

MoneynJunk0129092.jpg

Bullet012909.jpg

I found two pieces of junk jewelry this morning but must have lost one again. Pieces of an earring or necklace I guess.

Junkjewelry012909.jpg

Junk012909.jpg

OK I've kept you in suspense long enough.... Here's the ring. It "looks" like gold but is NOT. Oh well a ring is a ring and it's pretty so I'm not complaining.

Ring0129091.jpg

I am happy! I'll take it! ;D

Upvote 0
Way to go again Mumzie!
Your daily finds sure are increasing now. Good luck at the house tomorrow.
Mike

You are on the roll!! Those are some really nice finds....the ring is a beauty too. Congrats :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Nice ring Mumszie.
Did you stop over near me the other day ?
I was in the park this morning and went to dig
a plug and it was already dug and perfectly put back.
Looks like you had a great morning.
Bill

Are you worn out from all that digging? That is a great post with all those finds - and a ring, too! Congratulations!

Looks like you've been doing pretty good lately, keep up the good work mumszie, you're kickin' butt!

Wow! Nice looking non-gold ring! Good clad pile too!

Its good you went out hunting. :thumbsup: Keep Digging it all and you will find gold!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Mumsie, Congrats on the finds. :thumbsup: That pretty ring sure looks Gold to me.

Custom rings sometimes are not marked. Got one myself thought it was junk but it had 21 diamonds that tested REAL!

creeper71 said:
What makes you think the ring isn't gold? what are the hallmarks inside the band? sometimes they uses numbers instead of 14k 18k ect....

Creeper - it just says 10 (I figure that is the ring size - it's a big ring) and on the other side it says China.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back