Lesche tool is the best!

Treasure Wise Tools are every bit as good at 1/3 the cost.
Gary

Thanks for that tip Gary. Going to try the 3 in 1 with leather sheath. I have a Lesche and Garrett digger but don't care for either one because of offset handle and mesh sheaths which are a little cumbersome when trying to re-sheath it with one hand. Also looks a little less intrusive to gawkers when coin shooting in public parks.

Last edited:
Fletch
I used to sell the treasure Wise tool and the Lesche both are good .I`v used the same one for 20 years and they look like new...have a Life time Warranty,inches etched on them...some of the Vendors on here can sell them to you .
Gary
Gary Picture 29.jpgPicture 38.jpgPicture 39.jpg

I think I like the V shape for scooping more dirt in deeper holes. Will have to study these for sure. I have a Sampson 31" T-handle and love the V shape of it, but don't carry it in many public grounds. Folks think you're going to dig a bunch of 2' holes everywhere and leave them uncovered. Again, thanks for the lead!

Walt

I think I like the V shape for scooping more dirt in deeper holes. Will have to study these for sure. I have a Sampson 31" T-handle and love the V shape of it, but don't carry it in many public grounds. Folks think you're going to dig a bunch of 2' holes everywhere and leave them uncovered. Again, thanks for the lead!

Walt

I definetly agree with everything u had said on the tools, I myself wanted more though even in.public so i got the 18" samson & then.picked up a matching bomb sheath from buzz makes it alot more descrete, u can wear it no problem, in the sheath it makes it seem more less destructive especialy when ur not carring it around for all to see

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130919_074109.png
    ForumRunner_20130919_074109.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 177
Just used my Treasure Wise 3-1 digger for a 30 min hunt before the skeeters found me and I like it better than my Lesche. It has a lower profile and a nice leather pouch that doesn't get hung every time you put it in sheath. Thanks Gary!

Realy could not find a place to put this but I have a brand new Garrett leiche digger with holster all never used , iam willing to give it free to someone that would like one but like me money is always tight , just pay actual shipping and it's yours , hope it was ok for me to post this here

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

The only thing I find wrong with ANY one of them is after a season of filing to keep them sharp,you loose to much depth,new one next year,I'm going on my 3rd Lesche:laughing7: GodBless Chris

Realy could not find a place to put this but I have a brand new Garrett leiche digger with holster all never used , iam willing to give it free to someone that would like one but like me money is always tight , just pay actual shipping and it's yours , hope it was ok for me to post this here

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I would be interested im just starting out how much would shipping be to Lancaster sc 29720? thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back