stuff 008.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 554
  • stuff 009.JPG
    stuff 009.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 555
  • stuff 010.JPG
    stuff 010.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 546
Well I can see what appears to be an H, Definatley an E, but what about the upsidedown L or Backwards 7?

Upvote 0
thank you breezie...they dug up a city street in a residential area,and this what i found

Upvote 0
rocky raccoon said:
thank you breezie...they dug up a city street in a residential area,and this what i found

Research....

Upvote 0
I'd tell you, but I don't work for you. Try the internet. Jeez, some people are lazy. Try using the thing between your shoulders.

Upvote 0
CrazySlasher said:
I'd tell you, but I don't work for you. Try the internet. Jeez, some people are lazy. Try using the thing between your shoulders.
Yea,irony...................... :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
lead ingot, usually the letters or name is either the name of the company who distributed the lead and/or the manufacturer of the ingot mold.

Upvote 0
thanks scav, i was thinking,when these guys worked in the field ie; plumbers they would probably carry some of these in case they needed it,but just like brick masons they would stamp them themselves in the field

Upvote 0
rocky raccoon said:
ipsilateral said:
Here's one I had for a while. The letters are usually a city or brand name. At first I thought I had found a silver bar!

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/50051167
thank you that was very concise

Meaning no disrespect, but I've never heard of a city or brand name that used the Greek letter 'gamma,' which is why I thought it was a lead brick to line walls as a protection from gamma rays. Although the word gamma could be part of a name of a business. :dontknow: Breezie

Upvote 0
I once saw a guy detecting a beach and dug one up that looked like this without the letters which turned out to be diving weights. It might be a reach but thought I'd throw in my two cents.
Nate

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back