cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from a Caribbean trip. Didn't do great, but, didn't do too badly either. Just one 14K gold ring (lower left) in the 18 rings I found. A few silver ones and quite a bit of costume stuff. Lots of coins, misc, and tons of junk not shown in the photo. People are pigs everywhere I guess, not just here in the U.S. I must have dug 400 pull tabs! Just why do they break those things off?? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Attachments

• 20240629_184724.jpg
    20240629_184724.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Upvote 23
Glad that you had a nice vacation..
Congratulations on the gold and silver.
Do you have a scoop that comes apart as mine is a one piece.
Could I bring a one piece on a plane if I put it in a box
Thanks Mark.

Glad that you had a nice vacation..
Congratulations on the gold and silver.
Do you have a scoop that comes apart as mine is a one piece.
Could I bring a one piece on a plane if I put it in a box
Thanks Mark.
I have a two part shaft for the scoop. Everything fits on my big suitcase.

Mark
Thanks what brand two pc
scoop are bringing along

The scoop basket I brought was a modified Sunspot Stealth Xtreme 920ix (no longer available as far as I know, unless Chuck has started making them again). The 2 part shaft is custom made by Steve's detecting shafts.

You had a good time, with plenty of targets to scoop. ๐Ÿ‘ Good for you.

The scoop basket I brought was a modified Sunspot Stealth Xtreme 920ix (no longer available as far as I know, unless Chuck has started making them again). The 2 part shaft is custom made by Steve's detecting shafts.
Mark
That scoop is really getting a good workout this year
Congratulations on your great recoveries

Just got back from a Caribbean trip. Didn't do great, but, didn't do too badly either. Just one 14K gold ring (lower left) in the 18 rings I found. A few silver ones and quite a bit of costume stuff. Lots of coins, misc, and tons of junk not shown in the photo. People are pigs everywhere I guess, not just here in the U.S. I must have dug 400 pull tabs! Just why do they break those things off?? Doesn't make any sense to me.
that is a serious haul! wtg Mark

That looks like a very successful trip in a number of ways. Congratulations on the gold!

By the way, did you have any issues with getting your detector through customs at the Caribbean locale?

Charles

Looks great to me. Beaches around my part of central Florida have been devoid of good finds lately

That looks like a very successful trip in a number of ways. Congratulations on the gold!

By the way, did you have any issues with getting your detector through customs at the Caribbean locale?

Charles
Not going in, but, coming out.....yes. Been there 4 times now and this is the first time the ticket agent had to ask a supervisor if my detector with a built-in Li-ion battery would be allowed in my checked baggage. The answer was a quick yes, so, no problem.....just a minor glitch.

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back