Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out last Monday and Wednesday.....found another 5 rings. Got 3 love rings. Fist one was marked 925, and had diamond chips all around a cge of hearts. Second one was a small 10k with chips and hearts, and the third was a cartier counterfeit love ring.....I say counterfeit because it is still 18k gold !! The other 3 fakes are stainless steel. I've got 4 cartiers now, and none are authentic!! Also got a junk ring, and a stainless with a stone. Also I had a very interesting mounted coin. For one minute I thought it might be something great !! It turned out to be about a 70$ piece. I believe it's from the Susan Hamilton collection ?? And is a 1948 Swedish coin in a plated clip on setting !! Also got a plated silver baublebar earring !! Its a hevey pice of silver and I can understand how it would be easily lost !! The silver earring has all the different metals showing in the plating process.....18k gold, on a copper washed silver piece !!
20230702_085251.jpg
20230628_093042.jpg
20230627_085843.jpg
20230627_085909.jpg
20230626_210020.jpg
20230627_090343.jpg
20230626_210434.jpg

Now the big holiday....stay tuned gonna do a YouTube collaboration and hunt the sand bar tomorrow!!

Upvote 26
Mark let's team up again.....if your knee is good I'm up for adventure buddy !! See ya out there.
My knee feels fine! Pick me up at the airport? :laughing7:

Whoa! Dang! Those are some great finds! Congratulations! There are some beauties in your finds. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks ArfieBoy....its been a fantastic start to my summer, after a slow spring. The gold is flowing here in South Florida now.....thousands of people swimming every day now !!

Congratulations Bart you made some fantastic finds! Keep it up!
Thank you scruggs....its prime time in South Florida!!

At least your an honest guy about the Cartier. Does that say Carter? LOL Next one will be good.. Happy Hunting
4-5 this summer alone....ok boys....don't trust a lady with a cartier love ring !!.....or bracelet!!
Just kidding......I do see alot of ladies wearing them, and almost all are stainless.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back