• image-1877683490.jpg
    image-1877683490.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 317
  • ring3.JPG
    ring3.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Upvote 17
Awesome ring. I have a few gold rings to my name but none with diamonds like that.

OMG, Identifiable, price-able and best of all Valuable. Great Gold Find. Congrats amigo. I guess it's true, everything is bigger in Texas.

That is normally how it roles! you will always find you're best relics in the last 20 minutes or so of a hunt or when you are bout to call it a quits but decide too hunt for another 20 minutes. Wish I could share my story of a great find in the last 20 minutes of a hunt in 2001 when I decided too "Hey let me hit this for another 20 mins even while the sun was about setted"

That is normally how it roles! you will always find you're best relics in the last 20 minutes or so of a hunt or when you are bout to call it a quits but decide too hunt for another 20 minutes. Wish I could share my story of a great find in the last 20 minutes of a hunt in 2001 when I decided too "Hey let me hit this for another 20 mins even while the sun was about setted"

Thanks guys! Hutsite I'd like to hear the story! New or old doesn't matter lol

Outstanding! Every second counts!

Thanks guys! Hutsite I'd like to hear the story! New or old doesn't matter lol

Congrats on the ring!

Hut? I'd like to hear it too.

I have a theory about why it's always that last stretch, on the way out, that gives soooo many goodies.

HH!

Yes, that is the appearance that most of us experience at some point and on several occasions. However, for the sake of argument, how many times, shortly after an excellent find, have you felt compelled to stop your hunt to Evaluate your awesome find? On two of my more spectacular hunts, I found gold, but simply pocket the find, thinking oh, that's probably brass, or in the case of my white gold find, silver. In both cases, I continued to hunt but found it increasing hard to continue with the "I wonder what it is" playing over and over again, in the background of my mind. This curiosity shortened the hunt but also placed the Excellent find closer to the end of the hunt. Whereas, had I found squat, like I have on many hunts, it probably would have been a much longer hunt.

Just thinking.

I need to get out and do some hunting.

Sweet ring! Still looking for my first good diamond ring here that isn't a call to find ring!

Awesome find!!!

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk 2

What to say to a beautiful find as such ring? Congratulation on hitting it and thanks for sharing it. Keep posting people as it is a great way to maintain each others spirits up!!! Hoorayy!! :-)

What to say to a beautiful find as such ring? Congratulation on hitting it and thanks for sharing it. Keep posting people as it is a great way to maintain each others spirits up!!! Hoorayy!! :-)

Thanks Moramonia!

Wow congrats!

Sweeeeeeet!!!!

drool, great job !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back