Lake coughed up 4 rings for me today

stewielouie

May 14, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
MXT, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my normal spots on the lake today, water finally warmed up enough to not feel like a pop sickle. Kinda a slow start for a bit, but them it opened up. Hit a nice 14k white gold band fresh drop. Went a bit further around and hit a 91 vdi and called it, silver ring before I stuck the scoop under water. Sweet little 925 and 725, silver and 18k cable and crossover ring. another 10' and I dug the big tungsten. Moved over to my jet ski and and took a good look at them and put them up. 45 minutes 3 down. Spent a bit more time in deeper water half way up my chest. Had a 51 52 finally got it up, was a nice heavy men band, looks like white 14k, but not marked. 6 hrs later I was zipping back up the lake. Beautiful day. I looked up the silver and gold ring, its a David Yurman ring. Who ever he is lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4455.jpg
    IMG_4455.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2445.jpg
    IMG_2445.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1219.jpg
    IMG_1219.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2151.jpg
    IMG_2151.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 23
Sweet!!!! Congrats and HH

Hope the one with no markings is gold or platinum. Nice finds for you. Beautiful lake also. Thanks for sharing

Sweet deal, congrats on the rings

David Yurman is a designer that demands a premium WAY over spot price. Definitely a great find!

pretty darn sweet rings! congrats on getting out and finding them.

Send me that junky ol' David Yurman ring and I will send you junk bullion of the same weight in return!

Very nice finds indeed.

Mr. T says "I pitty da' foo that finds my secret ring spot".

David Yurman is a designer that demands a premium WAY over spot price. Definitely a great find!

I saw that when I looked the ring up. Almost 300 for used rings exactly like the one I dug. Whats not to like about that!!

That's a Great outing!! Four Rings a Killer hunt! And Good to see another Jetski Pirate!

OBN0380.jpg

Nice pile of rings.
Definitely a great hunt...

That's a Great outing!! Four Rings a Killer hunt! And Good to see another Jetski Pirate!

View attachment 1462171

Jet Ski is the only way to go. 60 mph down the lake I can jump around if I like and I can put a screw in the bottom and be metal detecting in 2 minutes from when I pull up. And if I get tired of digging holes, I can always run over fish the rest of the afternoon. its a win win!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back