💵 FOR SALE Kondor 7252 M metal detector by AKA brand.

Garytopman

Jan 3, 2011
Moscow
Detector(s) used
AKA-Signum,Sorex Pro,Kondor.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SOLD.WILL BE SHIPPED WITH EMS.WILL COME WITH EXPRESS USPS.

Here,I would like to list very lightly used russian metal detector from AKA.The brand,not the model and this detector,was born 20 years ago.
This item is also on some other famous site,everybody knows the name.If someone on this site wants to take this detector,I will remove listing from that site and inside out.
Here is one of the deepest metal detectors in the world.As each of metal detectors from AKA brand,which estimates 20 years of existence,it is very sensitive and very deep in finding all the targets,especially coins,jewerlies and all other.This is an official site of AKA with all the production list.You can check everything,concerning this detector,opening the same model on this page.
http://aka.2000.ru/produkt.htm
Even,on not a maximum depth setting,this detector sees 25 mm.coin on 45 cm.on air with a stock 10"DD coil and it sees such an aim as a car on 2.5 meters with 15" DD coil.But,the main original feature of this detector and all the other models of AKA is officially patented hodograph identification of targets,which allows to define targets very easy and with exact value and no other metal detector brand has such an identification.I put some video here to understand how it works.In video,there is another,cheaper model,Kondor 3,but with all the similar features.Hodographs of iron findings go to the left on different levels,depending on an age of targets and their sizes.Hodographs of other metal targets go to the right of the display on different levels,depending on the type of a metal and its size.
http://video.yandex.ru/#search?id=44002906-11-12&where=all&text=%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%80%203
This video is only for getting acquainted with its working,not for any other purpose.
Besides hodograph identification,this detector has an usual VDI identification and multy-tone ( up to 91 tones) sound identification.There are a lot of other settings in the menu,which make treasuring the most comfortable and effective.Among them,ground balance,tracking of balance,sound equaliser,which allows to decrease or increase sounds from different metals even in all metal setting and other settings.
This is a profesional detector and has the latest programm for this model and it is 4.14 version.The menu is in Russian.
If a buyer needs some more insurence and guarantees about me as a seller and a person,there is a way to hear all that from one of the biggest dealer of metal detectors in the USA.
I can surely say,that this detector as all from AKA is,probably,one of the best among other brands and has a prominent tecknical data.It has rather light weight,1.6 kg and it works with 6 AA batteries or rechargable accumulators.The detector is excellently balanced for using.The stock 10"DD coil will come with this detector and I also give a coil cover and a cover for the electronic part.There are probably some scratches on plastic parts,but the display is very nice and totally,the item was barely used.This detector was bought new in 2011 and still,is under a guarantee for more,than 12 months.
I will answer other questions if occur with pleasure.
The detector is in Moscow,Russia.I would like to sell it for 550 usd plus shipping.
Shipping to the USA with EMS will cost approx.90 usd insured,to the UK approx.76 usd,a little bit less or more,depending on your location,I will return a diifference with PayPal. I want to add this video of another AKA model just to understand more detailed how the hodograph works. Яндек�.Видео

Attachments

• PICT0032.JPG
    PICT0032.JPG
    466.9 KB · Views: 415
  • PICT0033.JPG
    PICT0033.JPG
    389.6 KB · Views: 406
  • PICT0034.JPG
    PICT0034.JPG
    525.4 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Anyone ever hear of this detector? any insights?

-------------------------------------------------
I suppose,that probably former russians could.And here is an official site of AKA brand and exactly-all the production.In Russia,dozens of thousands of such or like this,detectors are spread.In the world and exctly in the USA,few.Probably,I am mistaken in this,but hope,that right.
And the site:

" "" -

Any questions welcome.

Sorry to repeat the same words as in my second thread here,but all this is also important in this selling.
If a buyer decides to buy,there is really no risk to do it.All spread payment methods will suit,also PayPal in spite of that fact,that PayPal receives payments in Russia,but does not allow to withdraw.And only for buying,russians can use those funds.Sometimes,I make some abroad,so PayPal will also suit.
Shipping with EMS is always insured and tracked and I suppose,it will come to the USA as Express USPS.Shipping will take approx.2 weeks plus minus.I will ship during 3 business days after receiving clear payment.

I have seen the video a couple of times. They dig a hole, measure it to the bottem. Then place a coin or jewelery in the bottom, cover it up, and run the detector over it. Two issues with the test? The hole is dug in CLEAN soft dirt, not a pebble in site. No examples in mineralized or trash, or iron in the test, I wondered about the VDI being calibrated to Russian/UK coins. With experience you could probably firgure out the #s for U.S. The depth seems to be impressive.
Could possibly be a good beach/relic machine. Did not notice who did the service on it in the U.S. (KellyCo?)

I have seen the video a couple of times. They dig a hole, measure it to the bottem. Then place a coin or jewelery in the bottom, cover it up, and run the detector over it. Two issues with the test? The hole is dug in CLEAN soft dirt, not a pebble in site. No examples in mineralized or trash, or iron in the test, I wondered about the VDI being calibrated to Russian/UK coins. With experience you could probably firgure out the #s for U.S. The depth seems to be impressive.
Could possibly be a good beach/relic machine. Did not notice who did the service on it in the U.S. (KellyCo?)
-------------------------------------------
Yes,they made their measures in empty ground.Of course,in the case of mineralized site,there will be a lot of signals and a general pfysical experience,when there is a coin near a big piece of iron,it will sound as iron with maximum depth setting.If a coil size is less and mono and sensitivity is also less,the detector will catch a coin.
First and very important before searching is to make a balance carefully,so that a detector could ignore a mineralisation.Concerning VDI,I put here russian coins with this data.

ИНФОРМАЦИЯ ДЛЯ СПРАВКИ
В таблице приведены ориентировочные значения чисел VDI некоторых объектов, измеренные на воздухе.
ОБЪЕКТ
число VDI
Мелкие ферромагнитные объекты
-90 ... 0
Граната Ф1
-30...-35
Фольга
0 ... +20
Мелкая монета (чешуйка) серебро
+15 ... +35
Золотое кольцо
+25
Монета (10 коп. 2004 г.)
+30
Монета (5 коп. 1961 г.)
+35
Монета (10 руб. 1899 г.) золото
+38
Монета (1 коп. 1869 г.) медь
+61
Монета (Полтинник 1924 г.) серебро
+77
Монета (Деньга 1749 г.) медь
+78
Монета (1 рубль 1878 г.) серебро
+80
Монета (2 коп. 1840 г.) медь
+81
Монета (5 коп. 1786 г.) медь
+85
Указанные значения чисел VDI объектов являются ориентировочными и могут отличаться от реальных в зависимости от типа грунта, глубины залегания объекта, некоторых настроек прибора и т.д.
A manual for this detector is available only in russian and could be seen here and downstairs of the page
" "" "" 7252
For the present days,AKA service is available in Moscow.

Last edited:
Вы точно прославите Арбузова. ....:thumbsup:

Вы точно прославите Арбузова. ....:thumbsup:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Спасибо,но главный результат,это прославить АКА.:occasion14:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this on ebay too.

I saw this on ebay too.

--------------------------------------------------
Correct and it is written in my description at the very beginning.But,on that site,the cost is higher because of approx.9%+4% fees.
This detector is the only in my stock and if someone on Treasurenet or on that site wants to buy first,the second listing will be removed.
If somebody else besides this listing and possible deal wants to take the same model,I will also order it from AKA.But in this case,the cost for a new one wil be approx.680-700 plus shipping.
SOLD HERE,ON TREASURENET.PAID AND WILL BE SHIPPED.

Last edited:
I purchased one of these if not this one.

I downloaded the m,anual which is Russian. I spent the past 5 hours translating the manual to English....well as close as a translation prgram can do. A very complex machine to be sure.

I have the manual in RTF format for th moment.

I downloaded the m,anual which is Russian. I spent the past 5 hours translating the manual to English....well as close as a translation prgram can do. A very complex machine to be sure.

You purchased exactly this one,which is on photoes and which was on the other,well famous site.I removed listing from there.
Yes,there are a lot of functions in Kondor 7252,but mainly 4-5 from them are significant for using,all the others just help,but not so.And always,a user can easily set factory presettings if options mixed.For most of purposes,enough to use the 3-rd or the 4-th factory programmes,may be sometimes to increase a sensitivity.The 1 and the 2 programmes are good for trash areas,also can be strengthened by increasing a sensitivity.
If someone else wants to use the same machine from AKA or other model from this brand,let me know,I will try to help.And,in the nearest future I will put one more AKA detector on TreasureNet.

So this is sold?

You purchased exactly this one,which is on photoes and which was on the other,well famous site.I removed listing from there.
Yes,there are a lot of functions in Kondor 7252,but mainly 4-5 from them are significant for using,all the others just help,but not so.And always,a user can easily set factory presettings if options mixed.For most of purposes,enough to use the 3-rd or the 4-th factory programmes,may be sometimes to increase a sensitivity.The 1 and the 2 programmes are good for trash areas,also can be strengthened by increasing a sensitivity.
If someone else wants to use the same machine from AKA or other model from this brand,let me know,I will try to help.And,in the nearest future I will put one more AKA detector on TreasureNet.

So this is sold?

------------------------------------------------------
Yes,this item was paid for and shipped to a buyer.
If somebody is interested in the same model or in any of AKA brand,always I will response in p.m.

Here is a video made in the USA to show some features of Kondor 7252M.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back