Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300

Attachments

• MVC-247S.JPG
    MVC-247S.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 335
  • MVC-248S.JPG
    MVC-248S.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 340
It's a post office key, used to lock out a post office mailbox from the back. The hook/catch holds the key in place, preventing the box holder's key from opening the lock.

Upvote 0
I found something remotely similar to that last year. It's not hinged per se but it still slides together. Here's a couple pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0
Evolution said:
I found something remotely similar to that last year. It's not hinged per se but it still slides together. Here's a couple pics.

If I were you I would be VERY careful who you show that to because that is a roach holder. My father was a cop and those used to be very popular in the late 70's early 80's. Wouldn't want you getting busted for possesion of paraphernalia... :)

Upvote 0
mastereagle22 said:
Evolution said:

If I were you I would be VERY careful who you show that to because that is a roach holder. My father was a cop and those used to be very popular in the late 70's early 80's. Wouldn't want you getting busted for possesion of paraphernalia... :)
Thanks for the heads up mastereagle. I honestly had no idea. I found it on the front lawn of an older College dorm building. That explains it.

Upvote 0
Hi, I was going to say - Hey! that's where it went!
mastereagle22 said:
Evolution said:

and then I read that.

From my heart -
We have several drug problems in NZ. One is alcohol, one is nicotine and the worst is called P - for Pure - Methamphetamine. It can and does, destroy lives.
It doesn't have any social boundaries. It is a Killer of Life - one way or the other.

If you would rather not live in a country that will prosecute you for finding a roach clip - then come and live in New Zealand

Cheers, Mike

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back