Keep your eye on this one!

Jethro,

Just want to welcome you to TNet & Mugs (even if your mug shot was a trick of halfdime.) ;D

:wink: RR

Welcome Plane.gif

Attachments

• Welcome Plane.gif
    Welcome Plane.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,457
jethro1982 said:
Thank you Molly, it is good to be here.
Jethro's conserving his wit and imagination, I see; one of these days, when we least expect it, he'll let loose.

After I replied to Molly, I noticed my replies have been stiff and repetitive. I clearly lack the oration and storytelling skills of KirkPa and Nick Pappagiorgio's enthusiasm, but I have actually been known to be humorous at times. I'll have to let some of that sneak through. I'm still looking for that picture of halfdime, in fact, I found one last night that might be a candidate for posting.

Pop quiz: Finish the sentence. Vogon poetry is, of course, the........

Okay I get an incomplete on the pop quiz because I clearly have NO clue but I sure am looking forward to the picture you will post! ;D

Very good. Nick gets a cookie. Or should I say tiramisu. That is much better than a cookie, in fact, I'll bet Mammagiorgio has an amazing recipe for tiramisu.

doesn't it though??!! I am going to have to get showered and on my way so I can find something one tenth that delicious to try and fill the huge craving Mr Nick created! >:( lol

jethro hasn't lived until he's had a treat from Nick! ;D. He's a new member, but he's been following us for a long time. Kind of like the episode of Andy Griffith where a stranger comes to town and knows everything about everybody. Why?, because he heard about Mayberry from an Army buddy, started getting the Mayberry Gazette and decided to make Mayberry his hometown. As for the aforementioned threatened picture, I'm waiting breathlessly! "Now men, here at the Rock we have two basic rules..."

mental granny said:
Little bro aren't there some family members with some embarresing photos!
Anything from elementary school would do!

Ya you got to watch those grade school pics a good friend "friend" on here posted some of mine once! ;D

Memorize them so you can say them in your sleep. Rule One: Obey all rules! Second, do not write on the walls...as it takes a lot of work...to erase writing...off of walls."

As promised, but which one is which?

Attachments

• halfdime.JPG
    halfdime.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 970
  • Col halfdime.JPG
    Col halfdime.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 941
  • jethro.JPG
    jethro.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 927
Awwwwww! I love grad school pics! NOT! Well mine anyway! I like other peoples I will say .....

Big brother on top pic and baby bro next!

Nick, that picture of me (the young one) reminds me of that avatar you had going for a while!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back