Keep your eye on this one!

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
He's not a coin, maybe you could call him a relic ;D; I just got an email from my brother informing me, among other things, that he just joined TNet. I don't know anything more at the moment; I can imagine that he'll provide wit, intelligence and perhaps an odd observation. I'll have to find something good to flush him out! I guess he'll have to get a detector now ::).

Attachments

• tom (3) (Small).jpg
    tom (3) (Small).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,177
Looks like you have competition now..He might have the detector already and has been hiding it from you.

:D You know he's gonna get you for posting that picture, half! :D

Welcome to Tnet, brother! :hello:

Nana :wink:

my brother wants a metal detector so bad he can taste it. he offered to buy my 1280x but I really think having 2 detectors is the way to go. the pulse 8x is very powerfull but in a heavily trashed area trying to pinpoint can be damn near impossible.

I like the discrimination feature of the 1280x and the depth of the pulse 8x thats why I have both.

Tell your brother welcome to the forum for me.

I have to ask, are those Superman underroos he has on?

He's gonna get you for that!

Welcome...both of you, to Mugs and TNet! :coffee2:

Better watch yourself next time you're with your brother. He might give you noogies.....and a swirly for good measure ...for posting this picture on Tnet. :boxing: :violent1: :D

Welcome to the forum, Halfdime's brother! :hello:

lol halfdime you are sooooo gonna be wearin superman underoos on your head for that one!! He will probably be afraid to post now! You are such a bratchild! rofl

Tell your brother hello for me. (if you still alive after posting that picture....lol)

Oh man, I haven't been that thin in 25 years. Look at that, I actually had what passed for abs back in the day. I still have the biceps and triceps, though. The shaved head was for football camp. Unfortunately, it was also a week before a cousin's wedding. Caused quite a stir. Sorry Arlene.
No, they weren't Superman underoos (sp?), just the pants of an old baseball uniform. The National Pasttime runs in the family blood.
No detector yet, for now, the wit that Halfdime promised will have to suffice. So, does this post count as an odd observation? And now, .....number 1,..... the larch.....the larch.

jethro1982 said:
Oh man, I haven't been that thin in 25 years. Look at that, I actually had what passed for abs back in the day. I still have the biceps and triceps, though. The shaved head was for football camp. Unfortunately, it was also a week before a cousin's wedding. Caused quite a stir. Sorry Arlene.
No, they weren't Superman underoos (sp?), just the pants of an old baseball uniform. The National Pasttime runs in the family blood.
No detector yet, for now, the wit that Halfdime promised will have to suffice. So, does this post count as an odd observation? And now, .....number 1,..... the larch.....the larch.
Here's a pretty rock...

I must admit....I am a tad disappointed! I expected ya to tackle your brother and at the very least give him a good charlie horse after posting that pic! lol

But he has the right of freedom of the press, and freedom of speech. Maybe I'll post an old picture of him. ;)

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
jethro1982 said:
But he has the right of freedom of the press, and freedom of speech. Maybe I'll post an old picture of him. ;)

You could do a low level supersonic fly by of his house ~ Let's say around 3:00 A.M. ... :thumbsup:

That would be fun... ;D

~ Nick ~
That would be impressive in a C-17! And I'll post a picture of myself and beat him to it.

Attachments

• nolan (2).jpg
    nolan (2).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,624

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back