Kalif Bans Fishing

I thought it was the rich Indians John?????? and CBD....All the regular Fisherman in the state are not simultaneously Buying licenses and contributing to theses groups... Catch and release anglers look down on regular fisherman...Very high and mighty, and ignorant of their actions yes. The main thing they have is organization. And the ability to let their groups be a political front for others agenda...I don't care about the EIR as anyone who has been paying attention knows its B.S. and literally the only study that says dredging has more than a significant impact. furthermore it has allowed opinion and propaganda to become science. Watch the Idaho hearing as truth and real science abounds... I am not Ignorant John I prefer conversation and interaction to hand wringing and bashing my peers....Fisherman are not the 90% contributors...yet certain fishing groups have funneled a lot of cash the direction of " the other side" there is a difference. And all the more reason to not let false propaganda spread fear and complacency. And more of a reason to shore up support for the groups fighting for our rights...You have made it clear at this point that you have given up and actually seem to want everyone else to do so. I just do not understand where you are coming from anymore?

fowledup, your right

About 40 years ago abalone diving was allowed south of Golden Gate bridge. the reason it is closed now is because some longhairsurferpothead was caught with 600 abs, DFG said just that, we will close this area off temporarily til the abs make a comeback, oh well, the sheeple keep voting the way they do, we let the poachers go with a slap on the hand and let the few outlaw the many who respect the rules and regs, back then the take was 10 abs, now it’s 3, ( which i think is great, with so many divers )DFG now setup road blocks to check vehicles on HWY 1

Once a desert always a desert.

Fact is: All they did was extend the low flow closure from Jan 31 to April 30th. None of it matters now. The rivers have come up and are past the low flow closure limit and will probably stay that way past April 30th.

Yes, but have they lifted any of it? My guess is no. Once they find a stick to beat you with they seldom put it down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back