Just starting out...but, here I am...

TheSleeper said:
Welcome to Tnet.

Your son looks like the boy that played the young William Thatcher in the movie " A Knights Tale".
Yeah, he does! I have also been told he looks like Leif Garrett (sp)

TnT2000 said:
Welcome to TN. your right it is a great site, lots of friendly people and some spectacular finds, you won't be board...Now let get to work and start posting some pics....Us people up here in the north are SOL right now, we have been a deep freeze for a couple of weeks, we need to dig....anyway I look forward to seeing your finds, Good Luck and H.H.
TnT

by the way beautiful pix..
Thank you! And I wish you a Quick Thaw! My parents & sibblings all live up north (Chicago) all I can say is BRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Welcome, Angela...great to have you on board, it's a fabulous place to be...friendly folks, awesome treasures, helpful hints and the list goes on and on. Very nice pics of you and your son...great to see you both. Looking forward to seeing posts/pic of your finds. HH ;D

;) RR

River Rat said:
Welcome, Angela...great to have you on board, it's a fabulous place to be...friendly folks, awesome treasures, helpful hints and the list goes on and on. Very nice pics of you and your son...great to see you both. Looking forward to seeing posts/pic of your finds. HH ;D

;) RR
thank you RR.....already finding this to be a nice & fun site...everyone is so nice!

Welcome aboard, very nice pictures of you and your little one. I look forward to your posts!

Good to see you. Makes posting more fun.

Good luck in the field this year.

HH
Ken

Add another beautiful woman to tnet!!!!!!!
welcome and happy hunting!!

You're just like all the rest of the Texas girls from my college... absolutely stunning... must be a TX thing. :)

Bran <><

Wow, nice pics. You have beautiful eyes.

Wow... inappropriate? :-\

Bran <><

Welcome and get something sharp and tough to dig with. When all this rain stops and the ground around Dallas gets hard it is tough going. Even with that it is a great hobby.

HH

??? I love the show OCC and you look so much like one of their fantasy bike winners. Have fun here I am new and am enjoying it. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Welcome to TNet...

Looking forward to viewing your future posts...

HH from M2

Attachments

• welcomeswirl.gif
    welcomeswirl.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 3,749
  • welcomeswirl.gif
    welcomeswirl.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 3,754
Aloha ANGELaLEIGH, want to throw in my welcome. Were you from Chicago? I was from Toledo, but live in Hawaii now. I couldn't get over how much you look like an ole' friend of mine from Long Island. Anyways, welcome and can't wait to see some finds. UUUhhh can I help you dig?? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back