Just like to introduce myself and say Hello

threedawgs

Greenie
Feb 1, 2007
Victoria BC Canada
My name is Eric (Threedawgs) Langelaar. I have been interested for many years in metal detecting. I am in the Canadian Navy and currently overseas. I will be returning to Canada in March sometime. I have been trying to find the "RIGHT" metal detector, and am having a very difficult time in choosing one. I hope that I will get enough feed back to make that decision. My detector I am looking for, is to be of Very Good quality. I will not say that money is not a factor, but I want to have one of quality and quality comes with money. So what will I be using the detector for?
On beaches both salt and fresh), parks, old history sites, would like to go in water with it. coin hunting, basically a general all around "excellent detector".
I hope with the expertise on this board I will be able to make my choice. Excellent web sitey the way

Welcome aboard Threedawgs,

Glad you are with us. This is a great place to learn and meet a lot of great people.
I have a Tiger Shark by Tesoro that I use as my water machine, but it can also be used on land as well. It is a bit heavy, but it is great on the small gold. It can be used in fresh and salt water. I like it. I'm sure the others on the forum will suggest other detectors, but this info may get you started to research more about the Tiger. Hope it helps.

Hi There. Welcome I am new too. I have owned a whites dectector for a year. I was told they were the best. But you might want to check the net and do some research as well as ask other members here.

Glad to have you with us... certainly you'll get great info here on what the best detector is for you. I too look forward to your finds... we've seen some great stuff here from Canada. Welcome! -Ben

Welcome aboard, Eric!! Looking forward to seeing posts/pics of your finds. ;D

;) RR

hAVEN'T BEEN HERE LONG MYSELF

Haven't been here long myself, Welcome Fossis...................

EH!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

3dogs.

welcome to the board.

Hope we will be seeing some of your finds.

have a good un...............................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back