minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 0130001758pitchure (2).jpg
    0130001758pitchure (2).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,698
Upvote 0
Man I can just taste that cold water being poured from that on a hot summer day. :icon_sunny:

Nice water picture i found a link from Gorham it shows the item and its value ? There is a few to choose from HH Jim
ttp://www.replacements.com/webquote/GS_PUR2.htm?s1=gbase&4548680&

Attachments

• gorham_puritan_sterling_plain_hollowware_48_oz_sterling_water_pitcher_P0000160882S0162T2.jpg
    gorham_puritan_sterling_plain_hollowware_48_oz_sterling_water_pitcher_P0000160882S0162T2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 639
fatsmahoney said:
i doubt if it is weighted they rarely did it to pitchers they would do it to candle sticks and smaller pieces

It's always nice to get stuff for free, congrats!!! I've seen large platers that were weighted so I wouldn't be suprised if a pitcher was too.

Once again thanks for the post . Your find is awesome . A very nice piece. Thanks time4me for the info .

took it to the coin shop to get weighted . it came out to 20.02 oz of all sterling .........decided to give it to me mom to hold it for me . becauce if i saw it anymore i was going to pawn it ..........so i put away for my kids small amount college fund ........ thanks to all who posted ........and the coin shop offerd me 165.00 for it ...........pine

pinebarrens1 said:
took it to the coin shop to get weighted . it came out to 20.02 oz of all sterling .........decided to give it to me mom to hold it for me . becauce if i saw it anymore i was going to pawn it ..........so i put away for my kids small amount college fund ........ thanks to all who posted ........and the coin shop offerd me 165.00 for it ...........pine
so double or triple their 165.00 offer an you probly in the ball park of it's value

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back