Just dug my 14th George Washington Inaugural button

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went out to a corn field today before the rain started and dug a few buttons. the dandy sized button was all dirty and figured a plain ole field beaten coat button. got home and started cleaning it and my mouth dropped. 14th GW button! What a rush and made my day!
gw 14.jpg
gw 14 c.jpg
gw 14 a.jpg
GW newest 14.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 35
AMAZING FIND @@@ Keep finding those buttons :) CONGRATS !!!!

I gotta get myself over to CT! Did you say 14?? 14?? 99% of us would be in heaven finding !! That is an astonishing feat and I heartily Congratulate you- Fantastic work!!

Holy smokes. Your getting to the point if you found one more, you can just say, I believe I'll just leave this one for someone else to find.

Went out to a corn field today before the rain started and dug a few buttons. the dandy sized button was all dirty and figured a plain ole field beaten coat button. got home and started cleaning it and my mouth dropped. 14th GW button! What a rush and made my day!View attachment 2119602View attachment 2119603View attachment 2119604
Wow congrats. Can i have one? Lol. Kidding. Been digging off and on for over 30 yrs and havent dug one yet. It's out there though. Thats what keeps us going. The old bucket list

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back