Junk Dryer Finds!

G

giterdone

Attachments

• dryer1.jpg
    dryer1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 352
Upvote 0
Sorry , this didn't get in the first post. The little heart in the top pic is 14k.

Attachments

• usmc1.jpg
    usmc1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 313
  • usmc2.jpg
    usmc2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 304
As my son-in law would say,"ooh rah", not bad finds at all. By the way did you find my other sock-can't find it anywhere. LOL. HH

Don't know exactly what that USMC thing is but "OOH RAH" back at ya! My brother was a Marine...wish he was still around. All this stuff had somehow made its way into the bottom of the dryer. I got the back off and slammed it around on the ground a little bit and it all came out and was pretty grungy but some soapy water cleaned it right up. Can't wait to find another junked dryer! Giterdone

Giterdone, I'm not positive but I think that's one type of what they call challenge coin. If someone pulls theirs out and slaps it on the bar and another can't find theirs, the loser buys the drinks. Although most I've seen has their unit designation on one side and is about a 1/2 $ size.

Stoney your exactly right. This coin is from the 228th marine corps birthday ball. The marine who lost it probably cried as these are very hard to replace. You cannot just walk into the PX on base and buy one.

Then I guess this might be worth something to a guy who can't go bar hoppin any more for fear of going broke! I will try E-Bay and see what it fetches. Giterdone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back