July 3rd Fireworks... Happy 4th of July!!!!

pjroo33

Oct 28, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• DSC_0039_2.jpg
    DSC_0039_2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC_0024_3.jpg
    DSC_0024_3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC_0016_2.jpg
    DSC_0016_2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 278
That's a great show and you got some beautiful pics. I'm from Oklahoma, where we don't consider fireworks just for the 4th of July. I was kind of wondering. Up north there, do any of y'all ever get drunk and have fireworks wars, where you might shoot at each other with Roman candles and such? I'm not making fun. I just wonder if you guys ever do that.

Used to, till one got loose in the back of the truck ;D. We were shooting rather large bottle rockets ( with large reports ) out the fiberglass cap window, with the gate closed, you should've seen the mad scramble of human bodies cowering in the far corners of the bed, with their fingers stuffed deeply in their ears :laughing9:. It was not funny at the time, but somehow now decades later it is..........NGE

nowgittineverything said:
Used to, till one got loose in the back of the truck ;D. We were shooting rather large bottle rockets ( with large reports ) out the fiberglass cap window, with the gate closed, you should've seen the mad scramble of human bodies cowering in the far corners of the bed, with their fingers stuffed deeply in their ears :laughing9:. It was not funny at the time, but somehow now decades later it is..........NGE
now thats funny!!!!

Those are some beautiful shots. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

RGINN said:
That's a great show and you got some beautiful pics. I'm from Oklahoma, where we don't consider fireworks just for the 4th of July. I was kind of wondering. Up north there, do any of y'all ever get drunk and have fireworks wars, where you might shoot at each other with Roman candles and such? I'm not making fun. I just wonder if you guys ever do that.

I've seen many people fire Roman candles at each other. I've never done it myself though.

River Rat said:
Those are some beautiful shots. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Thanks... I just recently picked up a Nikon D90 and it's been a lot of fun. It takes some really nice pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back