Jeffro

jeffy1.gif

Nice pics, thanks for sharing them...I like gold prospecting tooo... :icon_sunny:

Great pics! I see Randy grew quite a bit since then! lol You should snag some of the pics from the Oregon Campout thread of Randy so folks can see how much he has grown!

Time for updated pics of the family, Jeffro. Please, pretty please?? ;D

:wink: RR

Heheheh- it's been awhile since I've put in an update so here goes ;)--

Yeah Randy is sure shooting up there- just measured himself tonight and he is pushing 5 feet really hard now. 59 1/2 inches and doesn't show any signs of slowing down soon :D BTW- he's a whopping 11 years old in a couple days, almost a teenager now... where does the time go?

Happy New Year to all my friends out there on T-Net!

Oh and thanks a lot Mona- now every time Uranus discovery day rolls around I'll be thinking of you :wink:

I'm adding my voice to the chorus, Jeffro.

How about some updated pics.

We'd all love to see you and your young'uns - especially since its been 2 years - --------------

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures.........................

Have a good New Year!!!

B

Heheheh, ok ok Beth doggone it- I'll try and dredge some up :wink:

Yes! Far too long since we have seen you and Randy! Happy New Year my friend! Come explore with Brian and I this spring! ;D

Great Bio and pics....Jeffro....!

Nice to meet you sir. May your journeys be long and your finds worthy.
HH
TnMountains

This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

:'(

boo hiss! It just takes me to my home page >:( Is it on your facebook page? I can look and see...if so, I will just watch it that way! lol

Cynangyl said:
boo hiss! It just takes me to my home page >:( Is it on your facebook page? I can look and see...if so, I will just watch it that way! lol

Yep its on my facebook page- sorry but I can't get it to link worth spit ;)

rofl see my comment on your facebook....we will get it figured out one way or another!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back