Japanese Treasure?

ohyeahimking

Mar 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This items are found in PH, I don't know what are the items. If there is any professional here on this kind of items please tell me what are this kind of items.It is rumored that this items are from the japanese soldiers during the world war 2. I'm kindly asking for information on what are these. Thanks in advance.

IMG_1331.JPG IMG_1332.JPG
IMG_1333.JPG IMG_1334.JPG
IMG_1335.JPG IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG IMG_1338.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG IMG_1340.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG IMG_1342.JPG
IMG_1343.JPG IMG_1333.JPG
IMG_1332.JPG IMG_1333.JPG
IMG_1347.JPG IMG_1348.JPG
IMG_1349.JPG IMG_1350.JPG
IMG_1351.JPG IMG_1352.JPG
IMG_1353.JPG IMG_1354.JPG

The pieces of zinc are anodes for the hull of a ship. The statues are Chinese. The cut stones in your hand may be magnetite If they are a magnet will be attracted to them.

Upvote 0
The two 5 peso bills on the top of the stack are listed as 100 to 300 Japanese yen (1-3 U.S. dollars) each. I can give you the exact current listed price for any japanese coins or currency but you need to photograph both sides of each bill or coin.

Upvote 0
hey guys thank you for your replies. Need more info about the items. I'm also doing my research on the items.

The two 5 peso bills on the top of the stack are listed as 100 to 300 Japanese yen (1-3 U.S. dollars) each. I can give you the exact current listed price for any japanese coins or currency but you need to photograph both sides of each bill or coin.

thank you, I'll try to photograph both sides of the listed bills. I also found that kind of price in Ebay. Found 1 site that he sold his ww2 money for 150$ per piece, then eventually I found on ebay that this money was sold for 1-3$ each. :(

Upvote 0
hey guys thank you for your replies. Need more info about the items. I'm also doing my research on the items. thank you, I'll try to photograph both sides of the listed bills. I also found that kind of price in Ebay. Found 1 site that he sold his ww2 money for 150$ per piece, then eventually I found on ebay that this money was sold for 1-3$ each. :(

You may have a rare bill in that stack. Post some pics.

Upvote 0
One of your photos has some chinese characters on them which read 大明宣德年制(daming xuande nianzhi)。 it's a kind of art style created during the ming dynasty 1426—1435 AD. da ming refers to the ming dynasty and 宣德 xuande is the reign name of the fifth ming emperor 朱瞻基 zhuzhanji from 1398-1435AD. 年制 nian zhi means year manufactured. That is what the bottom says... you should have someone who is familiar with this style to find out how old the item is and its value. Below is a photo of the same kind of stamp on another item. Hope this helps.
20080911142716-1785196634.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One of your photos has some chinese characters on them which read 大明宣德年制(daming xuande nianzhi)。 it's a kind of art style created during the ming dynasty 1426—1435 AD. da ming refers to the ming dynasty and 宣德 xuande is the reign name of the fifth ming emperor 朱瞻基 zhuzhanji from 1398-1435AD. 年制 nian zhi means year manufactured. That is what the bottom says... you should have someone who is familiar with this style to find out how old the item is and its value. Below is a photo of the same kind of stamp on another item. Hope this helps.
View attachment 1126337

Please note the original date of this thread. You are giving advice to someone who has not been back in almost full year, and is likely to never see it.

Upvote 0
I like that yang is finding the old threads and helping out.even if op does not see it,I did and I am learning from it.

carry on yang....diggin it !!:occasion14:

Upvote 0
Information shared on here does not matter if read by the original asker, it would be nicer, but the info is for everyone that sees it. I learned a lot about Peso notes!
I see them at almost every coin show that I attend. I now know that they are not all that rare or expensive to collect.

Upvote 0
Please note the original date of this thread. You are giving advice to someone who has not been back in almost full year, and is likely to never see it.

yes I'm aware that this post is an older post. I contributed an answer because I had an important piece of information pertaining to it. even if the person who made the original post may not see it however others will and the info I present may help them in their future treasure hunting. this site is viewed by many people on a daily basis and its content is also available on google. even non members have access to the information. there are many times where when I am looking for an answer I search the net and end up finding my answer in a post made many years ago by people I've never met. this is my chance to "pay it forward"and help others. happy treaure hunting.

Upvote 0
you helped me with post that was 2 years old...thanks again...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back