Jack Pot Bottle

jihunter

Jan 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been going through 100,000 yards of dirt from Chas peninsula at my buddies land were they are discarding it. Yesterday pulled an amazing Chas soda bottle. Any ideas on value? I do know it is listed as one of the US more desirable ones.

SUPERIOR SODA WATER
COBALT w Iron Pontil Scar and Charleston Shield unnamed (4).jpgunnamed (5).jpgunnamed (6).jpg embossed on it

Upvote 40
Congrat's on one beautiful bottle. I love both the color and the Eagle and the flag embossed on the bottles front. Well Done and continued success to you.

The embossed shield on the front, is what really kicks up the value on this bottle....American collectors love these bottles. I'm posting this article and they list the bottle between $1700 and $2300. Now keep in mind this is an auction ESTIMATE.....What the real value is , is what someone will ACTUALLY PAY for it. Beautiful bottle..... Really liking this ?Charleston Shield? Superior Soda Water | Peachridge Glass

Awesome bottle find! :occasion14:

That's a treasure. Beautiful bottle.

Wow that is one beautiful bottle!

AMAZING find.. Ditto on the sold $1200 ebay value. I found a bottle one time that I knew was worth $400, I striped down to my t shirt because I wrapped it in my outer shirt and jacket to get it home unbroken ( like to froze) If I found your bottle, Id'e be buck naked.

AMAZING find.. Ditto on the sold $1200 ebay value. I found a bottle one time that I knew was worth $400, I striped down to my t shirt because I wrapped it in my outer shirt and jacket to get it home unbroken ( like to froze) If I found your bottle, Id'e be buck naked.

Now that is true dedication to the hobby!

Sweet bottle. I saw one sold on the auction site for $264.99 on 10/11/15, 14 bids

Every time this thread gets bumped I open it up and stare at that bottle again LOL. I've only ever seen three or four things on this site that people found that I can honestly say I was truly jealous of and this is one of them. Congratulations again.

Wow, that's a super find. Really pretty. Got to be pretty valuable.

Every time this thread gets bumped I open it up and stare at that bottle again LOL. I've only ever seen three or four things on this site that people found that I can honestly say I was truly jealous of and this is one of them. Congratulations again.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Amazing best find Great post~~~~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back