✅ SOLVED Ive had this for ever and searched for months to find out what it is..i give up! help

Donald03

Tenderfoot
Jun 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had this forever. I DSCF5367.JPGDSCF5368.JPGDSCF5369.JPGDSCF5370.JPGDSCF5371.JPGDSCF5372.JPGDSCF5373.JPGDSCF5374.JPGve looked forever. can not find any info on it anywhere. i even tried to translate the words and cant. please anyone? Thank you!

It is a Danish medallion marking the anniversary of a farmers coop animal show.... According to google translate: "the cooperating farmers' associations Zealand rigid anniversary animal show 1880-1905"..... I get the feeling that "Zealand rigid" didn't translate well to English from Danish......

Here's a link: Medalje, Medalje/emblem, De... ? dba.dk ? Køb og Salg af Nyt og Brugt It's in Danish, but you can have google translate it somewhat...

Upvote 0
wow that was fast! you are good! does it have any value?would you know how i could find out if you dont? thank you so much! you are awesome!

Upvote 0
The link I posted has a price for 2 medals.... 3.456 Danish Krone.... which works out to 63 cents.... they may have put the decimal in the wrong place, but even so 34 Krone is about 6 dollars.... not a lot of value but it's a pretty cool medallion in my opinion!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back