It is Schumann

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had been searching for the answer to why?, when standing in one spot, not moving, with my L-rods held over an Element or connection line. The rods would indicate what is going on, since 2005, It was never a no Brainer, to me.
The rods indicated, that an invisible source, a power, was causing them to pulse. It was pulses of 3, continously repeated at diffrent strength, and speeds. Let's call that Dowsing power! At times it was to weak to dowse it. It got weaker, and weaker, and weaker. And the whole time that happened. I had to change my tools of the trade.
I started with straight rods, one piece L's. I could hold 3/4 inch rebar, and feel it pull back then. I first started teaching.., After those 20 yrs of continuously adjusting to the lack of my ability, to dowse the power, I got lucky, last nite!
Give me proof of Dowsing, with just pictures they ask politely. I can't video invisibility I say. Show me a treasure they say. I will some day I say.
I just got my proof, without all the glory of treasure!
The Schumann resonance, is the pulses of dowsing power. My rods indicate them in set of 3, by following them, because the rods are magnetically attached, to the dowsing anomoly.
The first pulse is the fundamental frequency 7.83 Hz, and I also dowse, the next 2 harmonics, 14.1, then 20.3 Hz. It's 3 main frequencies pulsing. I didn't make it up, and I can now show it.
I don't have a phone holder for my chest yet to video.
This is the proof you will see, when I post. Weather you believe it or not, you will see it happen..
The 3 main pulses are coming on at a second apart, then repeating, over and over. Let me explain what this means. Take 2 - 11 inch long l-rods, hold them steady and level. From their straight forward position, have them rods move from straight out, to full cross and back out continuously, without moving your hands..
One second pulses, in 3 pulse sets. You cannot even move your hands that fast! Try it, try to make l-rods move from out to in every second, without moving your hands.
The rods are flapping their wings, you cant replicate that. You will see.
It's the Schumann, the top 3 frequencies proudly displaying themselves.
With the new Master key frequency I discovered, I can now dowse full time, no more gaps. I checked last night, and 5am, this morning. Power was coming in fine, of course it should be, always on. I pulled all my most sensative rods out, and couldn't dowse it, until I turned that frequency on, there it was, at nite..
I'm gonna rewrite my teaching ad. It's weird, I never thought I could guarantee dowsing, I wouldn't, but I could, money back guarantee, I'm that confident I can teach anyone. Of course I wouldn't accept the money, if they didn't think they could find treasure. I gotta show them a little, to wet their whistles..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240910_054146_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_054146_Gallery.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
I had been searching for the answer to why?, when standing in one spot, not moving, with my L-rods held over an Element or connection line. The rods would indicate what is going on, since 2005, It was never a no Brainer, to me.
The rods indicated, that an invisible source, a power, was causing them to pulse. It was pulses of 3, continously repeated at diffrent strength, and speeds. Let's call that Dowsing power! At times it was to weak to dowse it. It got weaker, and weaker, and weaker. And the whole time that happened. I had to change my tools of the trade.
I started with straight rods, one piece L's. I could hold 3/4 inch rebar, and feel it pull back then. I first started teaching.., After those 20 yrs of continuously adjusting to the lack of my ability, to dowse the power, I got lucky, last nite!
Give me proof of Dowsing, with just pictures they ask politely. I can't video invisibility I say. Show me a treasure they say. I will some day I say.
I just got my proof, without all the glory of treasure!
The Schumann resonance, is the pulses of dowsing power. My rods indicate them in set of 3, by following them, because the rods are magnetically attached, to the dowsing anomoly.
The first pulse is the fundamental frequency 7.83 Hz, and I also dowse, the next 2 harmonics, 14.1, then 20.3 Hz. It's 3 main frequencies pulsing. I didn't make it up, and I can now show it.
I don't have a phone holder for my chest yet to video.
This is the proof you will see, when I post. Weather you believe it or not, you will see it happen..
The 3 main pulses are coming on at a second apart, then repeating, over and over. Let me explain what this means. Take 2 - 11 inch long l-rods, hold them steady and level. From their straight forward position, have them rods move from straight out, to full cross and back out continuously, without moving your hands..
One second pulses, in 3 pulse sets. You cannot even move your hands that fast! Try it, try to make l-rods move from out to in every second, without moving your hands.
The rods are flapping their wings, you cant replicate that. You will see.
It's the Schumann, the top 3 frequencies proudly displaying themselves.
With the new Master key frequency I discovered, I can now dowse full time, no more gaps. I checked last night, and 5am, this morning. Power was coming in fine, of course it should be, always on. I pulled all my most sensative rods out, and couldn't dowse it, until I turned that frequency on, there it was, at nite..
I'm gonna rewrite my teaching ad. It's weird, I never thought I could guarantee dowsing, I wouldn't, but I could, money back guarantee, I'm that confident I can teach anyone. Of course I wouldn't accept the money, if they didn't think they could find treasure. I gotta show them a little, to wet their whistles..
The 3 frequencies

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240910_064321_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_064321_Gallery.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
It's much better than I thought. It would be the strongest Dowsing box ever.
I know all the past dowsing electrical devices have been scrutinized, this is to good!
Not sure what to do, I need a serious investor to talk to.. where do I find one?

This is what I have
I have a frequency number, that resonates as a master key, this strong master key mimics everything. Then by laws of Quantum nature, connection from everything around, to the box occurs. It's the center of a bicycle spoke of life's energy. It's light, it can stay in the pocket. It's verry possibly to dangerous for health to carry around for long turned on. When its turned on, every connection to life would be dumping into us, can't be healthy. Like that one guy commented. Black magic! This is getting closer to a hole we don't want to fall in..

It's actually the first frequency number ever discovered that can kill a human

We aren't born to live a long life, we are kept alive every second by resonating frequencies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back