is this really poo??

casmik17

Dec 9, 2014
Cedar Hill, Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My late fiance and I found this "rock" thing about 6 years ago while rock hunting in a nearby creek. It was wedged into the fork of a tree on the bank of the creek. I have had a few people tell me it is whatever gets discarded from a commercial airplane bathroom! I guess it could be, I have no idea but i am sure hoping it's something else!! haha...
Any help is greatly appreciated. My rocks (20).jpgMy rocks (15).jpgMy rocks (16).jpgMy rocks (14).jpgMy rocks (13).jpgMy rocks (12).jpgWP_20141209_13_54_38_Pro.jpgWP_20141209_13_54_49_Pro.jpgWP_20141209_13_54_11_Pro.jpgWP_20141209_13_52_30_Pro.jpg

i would say it is lighter than what a standard rock this size would be. it isn't like cotton ball light though...lol. Are you talking about pumice as in the same thing you use on the feet? if so, i would expect it to be quite a bit lighter than it is.

Upvote 0
This is not poo! Airplane sewage if still dropped, would be frozen and after landing it would thaw.
What Happens When You Flush a Toilet on an Airplane?

Anyway, enough with the bs...
This chunk could be many things... some kind of mineral like travertine, but it doesn't look like any kind of pumice I have seen...

Maybe it's artificial, like some type of insulation material maybe? A broken piece would wear in a stream and look like a rock after some time.

Upvote 0
I have no idea if kezhk is correct but the word game coming to mind, considering the thread's title...
My caceous shist... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
Sorry, couldn't help myself...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back