Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Just a little puzzling piece. This one is small, about two inches in diameter, and it is made of thin, stamped brass. It depicts a dog or perhaps hunting hound in seated position. Other items that have come from the same site have been 1789 and 1781 Reales, pewter spoon fragments, flat buttons, a CW Eagle button, half of an 1850's or '60's powder flask (different design), plus coins and items dating as late as the Teens and Twenties. So that's a date range of 140 years--and I know it isn't much help. Any ideas?

Powder Flask Number Two...jpg

Regards,

Buckleboy

Upvote 0
Montana Jim said:
Nice PBK!

Buckles.. damn... nice find along with all the other stuff of course... :)

This one is much more exciting to me than the complete flask panel from before--because it is CW and we know what gun it was made for (Remington Revolver). I *wish* I had found the flask intact, since a non-dug one on the website above lists for almost $1300.00 :o :o :o

Thank you again PBK. Your ID skills are simply amazing.

Regards,

Buckleboy

Upvote 0
um yeah, say thats a really super find yeah. And the ID on it was fantastic. Thanks a bunches on that one PBK yeah. If you could, um do you think you might do something about my stapler? Yeah that would be great.

Bill

And BTW dont forget about those TPS reports umkay? If you could do that it would be great yeah.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back