ewilde1988

May 9, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20170508_211518.jpg

IMG_20170508_211410.jpg

IMG_20170508_214128.jpg

IMG_20170508_214149.jpg

So this is two out of the 10 to 15 chunks I found just like this and I uploaded two pictures of each one with flash and one with out the flash. Any help I could get in identifying what this is would be great. The Big rock weighs 85 grams our about 3 oz and when I took it home to wash off what I thought was a yellow clay the water took up a similar golden yellow dolor and I found specks of what I believe to be gold at the bottom of the container. Thanks in advance for any and all help

Gold is heavier than lead. I would think that would be heavier than 3 oz for the size if gold

Upvote 0
Gold isn't going to turn water Yellow. Sorry. You also don't give your location (witness protection program? ). Has Gold been known to have been found where you live ?

I live in Massachusetts there is no mining history in the state as the only places that mining was allowed when Massachusetts was settled was near coastal waters. On the other side of that statement there was enough gold under the junction of 128 and route 3 to have paid for the whole construction project. So gold is known to exist in Massachusetts. And it is often a very done powder here. As for the whole gold won't turn the water yellow would that also apply if the gold is in s sulfide state?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back